Pranking The Pranksters-57

Harry’s POV

I walked back into the room where the rest of the boys were alone. Skylar was outside and I told her I’d bring the rest of the lads out to know I was joking when I was done with my part of the prank.

The prank that she had come up with was for me to tell the boys that she was done with me and that this prank was the last straw for her. She knew they would all feel horrible and sad, just like she did when she was pranked.  

As I walked in I kept my head low and a frown on my lips. I walked straight towards a single chair and sat on it. I buried my head in my hands and let out a long sigh.

“Mate,” I heard Zayn say. “Are you alright?”

I didn’t reply I just shook my head.

I could hear the rest of the boys walk up to me. I could hear Niall whispering something as they stood around me.

“Come on, Harry. Talk to us. How’s Skylar?”

“Don’t say that name,” I mumbled. “At least not until I can get over her,”

“What?” I hear Louis say. His voice was loud and confusion was clearly evident.

I lifted my head and rubbed my eyes before looking over at my friend. “What do you mean what? It’s going to hurt having to hear her name for a long while.”

“Why, Harry? What happened?”

I placed my hands over my eyes pretending to hold back tears.

“She broke up with me!” I yelled. “This stupid prank was the last straw for her! She’s done with me! It’s not fair, I never should have agreed to this!”

All the boys had their mouths dropped and eyes wide in shock.

They were all speechless. None of them expected me to say this.

In all honesty, it took a lot for me to try and hold back laughter. If it wouldn’t be weird, I would have whipped my phone out of my pocket and taken a picture of all their faces. It’s priceless really.

“H-Harry, we’re so sorry.” Zayn said.

“I told you guys, this was a stupid idea, now look what happened!” Liam shook his head. “You guys should have listened to me when I told you not to do this.”

“We didn’t think she’d react this way!” Louis said. “It was supposed to be a fun prank that we’d laugh about in the future! It was supposed to be one of her good memories of us before she left back to London.”

“Well obviously it didn’t turn out that way.” I said. “You knew that I was on the tip of the cliff, Louis. How could you let me fall right off it? She’ll never take me back.”

“No, no, no, this wasn’t supposed to happen.” Louis mumbled to himself. “I’m so sorry, Haz.”

“It’s a little too late for sorry. She’s done with me.”

“There must be something we can do.” Niall said. “Maybe we can buy her flowers and sing her an apology.”

I shook my head. “Flowers and a song won’t bring her back.”

“How do you know? We can do it before she leaves!”

I chuckled at Niall’s words.

“She’s leaving early now. She’s probably back at the hotel right now gathering her things. She’s heading to the airport right away and she’s going to take an earlier flight.”

“That doesn’t sound like her,” Liam mumbled. I had a feeling that he was somewhat catching on and realizing this was a prank.

“I know; I didn’t believe her at first. She called a cab right in front of me and they picked her up and she left. She’s done with our bull shit.”