Plan Gone Wrong-14

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Updating early for once! Ahha, I really thanks you guys for reading! I've reached over 3,000 reads! Once again, it may not seem like a lot but for me, it means everything! You guys are great and I hope your enjoying the book.

ALsooo, I really recommend you guys check out this girls stories, they're pretty good and I really want to help her get her stories out there, so dont be shy to go check it @i_cant_even 's books! Be sure to fan her, comment and vote on her work!

Love you all!

ps,

this isnt really edited so im sorry for any spelling errors!

Next chapter will be out in a few days IF you guys keep commenting telling me how im doing! Thank you all for the support xoxoxoxox

<3

Chapter 14: 

Skylar’s POV:

As we headed out the car no one even bothered to acknowledge what my sleeping plans were. Not that I was complaining. That would make Zayn and I’s plan a whole lot easier not having to explain to the boys why I was staying at his house and not Lou’s flat as per usual.

I walked into Zayn’s flat and my head began to pound. The alcohol was begging to wear off and I could tell that it was happening to Zayn as well. I began to rub my temples trying to ease the pain but it wasn’t really working at all.

“You positive you want to go along with the plan?” He asked me as we both stepped into his room.

I gave it a quick thought. “Positive”

He ripped off his shirt and took off his pants so he was now wearing nothing but his boxers. Not gunna lie he has a nice body.

He jumped on his bed and buried his head in his pillow and grunted.

“Aw Zayn what’s wrong?” I asked as I sat down next to him on his bed.

“Nothing I’m just mad at Harry.”

“I understand I’d be mad too.”

“It’s just that, he knew that I wasn’t over her yet, even though I know I should be. She’s obviously over me but I just feel betrayed by the both of them. You would think that the both of them would have a little respect for me.” He explained.

“Why did you guys break up anyways?”

“We broke up because she cheated on me.”

“Don’t worry about it Zayn, they’ll both regret it in the long run. She doesn’t realize that she lost a beauty” I said smiling at him because I mimicked the words he had said to me earlier.

“Wow now I know how you felt when I told you that,” He said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes “See I told you it’s hard to believe but it’s true at the same time.”

“That’s for sure.”

“Zayn were you serious when you told me that Harry liked me?”

He turned over and said “Well I think he does. He never actually said it to me personally but all the boys assume it. He always wants to hang out with you and he’s always talking to Louis about you. Whenever you and Lou hang out alone Harry will bolt a million questions to Louis asking about you. Do you ever notice how he becomes protective of you? I think it’s really evident that he likes you but he has problems explaining his feelings to people.” He confessed.