Discussing Things And A New Challeng-24

UGH i know long long long wait! I hated not being able to update early this week, I was just so busy!

Anyways Im not a big fan of this chapter but trust me the next one is gunna be pretty heated! TRUST ME I WOULD KNOW

Ugh did you guys see how many reads I have on this story like am I going crazy or???

I really hope you guys are enjoying this! 

I READ EVERY COMMENT and I want to thank you all for the feedback, it means so much! So I;ve decided that for each chapter starting after this one I will dedicate a chapter to one of my commenters!

SO COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND VOTE IF U WANT.

PS> comment:)

ENJOY!

Skylar’s POV

“I can’t believe it, he told you he loved you?!” Danielle squealed as I sipped on my Pina Colada.

“He did and I told him I loved him too, and he was just being so romantic and sweet, I just... ugh, I’m so happy!”

“He’s a keeper.”

“I hope he is. He seems different from any other guy I’ve dated. Like I think he’s actually really serious about us,”

“If you haven’t noticed, Harry is head over heels for you! I don’t think he’ll ever let you go” Danielle said softly.

“I really hope he doesn’t, I mean, I really do love him and it would kill if he broke up with me anytime soon.”

“Well you shouldn’t worry, I have a feeling Harry is going to be the one,” she teased earning a laugh from me.

“Well only time will tell right?”

“C’mon let’s get headed back,” I nodded and left some change on the table as we walked along the beach path that lead us to the beach house.

“So tell me, what’s it like dating a member of one direction?” I asked curiously.

“You’re dating a member too so I don’t think I need to explain!”

“Well I’ve been dating Harry for a few days, but you and Liam have been dating forever!”

“Well, it’s interesting. I mean he likes to spoil me, especially when it isn’t necessary. Dating Liam is like dating a prince, and I’m serious when I say that.” She said laughing. She then continued.

“It was hard at first, especially once reality hits you. Like you have to remember there are millions of girls who are just as in love with him as you are and some girls will try to get them. They don’t all care if they’re taken, and in the end the relationship is mainly based on trust.”

She paused for a moment, choosing her words carefully.

“If you can’t trust Harry, then there’s no point in the relationship. I mean if I didn’t trust Liam, we probably wouldn’t have lasted a week. Especially when he’s off on tour, anything can happen and you need to trust him. I mean, it’s not like I was able to go on tour with them. I was offered but then again, I have my own career to maintain.”

“I hadn’t thought about when they were going to go on tour, I mean I do trust Harry, don’t get me wrong but yet again... I just don’t know. I’m so used to him being around every day that I’m not sure how I’ll last when he’s gone.”