Talking and Forgiving-33

You wanted an early update so here it is :)

sorry for the shitty chapter name- comment a suggestion if you have a better one for this? 

I know a lot of you didn''t want them fighting so here yah go,

ALSO a lot of you guys are wondering when Harry is going to find out about Skylar's dad abusing her, well just so you know, I HAVE A PLOT PLANNED OUT. Harry will find out eventually, so give me several chapters to let it happen:) I promise you wont be dissappointed:) 

DEDZ TO caitlynboucherr because she thinks that Harry and Sky's relationship is perfect(: 

KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING!

If you comment you get a chance to have a chapter dedicated to yooou :)

LOVING THE FEEDBACK AND HAV YOU SEEN THE READS? I NEVER THOUGH THIS BOOK WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL AND REMEMBER I READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND I LOVE THE FEEDBACK <3

Check out my other story Nialls Secret Sister I think you all would like it:)

Enjoy!

Skylar’s POV

I’m honestly not sure if I’m over reacting about this whole situation or not. I’m just so disappointed in Harry. All I asked from him was not to get involved, and he goes and wastes his money on trying to keep Eddy away from me.

Eddy also told me that Harry was trying to convince me that Eddy is worse than he really is, but at the same time, I don’t care about that. I know that Harry is just worried about me, but he didn’t need to waste his money on trying to keep him away.

I mean, I do understand why he did it, but it’s just the fact that he went against what I asked.

The boys ended up deciding on staying here for the day because they were all too tired from the plane ride back to drive back to their flats.

Liam and Zayn were sprawled out on the love seat as Niall was sleeping peacefully on the floor. Louis was sleeping upstairs because he was the only one who wasn’t lazy and decided to move upstairs.

Then there was Harry and I.

It felt so weird not allowing myself to lean against him and let him hold me.

He’d fallen asleep about an hour ago- the same time that the rest of the boys did. He didn’t look to comfortable though. His arm was awkwardly framed to his side. He had a natural frown placed on his lips which only made me feel worse.

I felt so guilty not kissing him since he got back. I wanted to, but it felt like an awkward timing to kiss him, especially with me being mad.

I mean, of course I missed him. I missed him so much that it actually hurt and I have no idea how I’ll make it when he’s out on tour in about a month, but I have every right to be mad. He went against what I asked him not to do.

I tried to force myself to sleep but I couldn’t do it. I just didn’t feel comfortable. The fact that I could be cuddling against Harry only made me want to forget everything and just sleep.

But I wouldn’t do that to myself.

I quietly got off the couch and tip toes up the stairs. If anything, I needed to talk to Louis. He’d tell me that I wasn’t over reacting and that I’m not being stupid by not being super affectionate to Harry.

I didn’t bother knocking on the door because he wouldn’t get out of bed to let me in anyways. I walked in and turned on the side Lamp so the room wasn’t too bright.