Friends Again But Come On Tour With Us-35

AH LATE UPDATE SORRRY BUT i'M UPDATING AGAIN LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON. THIS CHAPTER IS SORTA SHITTY BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE REALLY GOOD i PROMISE.

dedz to northlane because her comment was nice :) 

COMMENT and you might just get a chapter dedicated to you! 

OVER 100 000 READS? LEGIT i love you all like MWAH AHH i legit danced around my room like an idiot once I saw it.

ENJOY

Skylar’s POV

“Louis, go talk to Harry, for me? Please?” I asked giving him my puppy dog eyes. But he wasn’t falling for it. It’s been a week since their argument and I was really hoping that by now they would forgive each other.

“No! I don’t need to apologise to him, he should be apologising to me. I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Well he’s being stubborn! Lou, please. I hate seeing you two like this.”

“He asked for it. And like I said, he should be apologising to me. And he should also be apologising to you too for what he did! You let him off way too easy!”

I sighed crossing my arms over my chest giving him a look. “Louis, if I was able to forgive him you should be able to as well.”

“Nope,”

“You guys are going on tour in less than 3 weeks! I want to spend time with all of you and I don’t want to see you guys not even looking at each other.”

He pursed his lips to the side thinking about what I said.

“Well I’m ready to forgive him, but he needs to come apologise to me.”

“Ok fine, I’ll go talk to him, but I’m only doing this because I hate seeing my most amazing best friend all grumpy,”

He rolled his eyes and laughed.

“I see what you did there,”

I hopped of his bed and walking out of the door laughing while I did so. I walked towards Harry’s room.

Honestly, I’m surprised that they haven’t forgiven each other yet; I mean they do live together. You’d think they’d at least do something about it for the sake of it not being awkward in their own home.

I opened his door to see him sleeping peacefully in his bed.

I crawled onto his bed and pressed my lips against his. His eyes fluttered open and he began to smile placing his hands on my waist and pulling me on top of him. He kissed me back but I cut the kiss short. He frowned at the short kiss but he shrugged it off and smiled looking in my direction.

“I could get used to that.” He mumbled sitting up and leaving me on his lap.

“Why are you sleeping? It’s 4 o’clock!” I asked trying to ease my way into asking him to go talk to Louis.

“I don’t know, I kind of just dozed off, but I’m kind of glad I slept because I got woken up in the best way possible,” He placed a kiss on my neck making me blush.

“See I told you that you were cheesy,”

He laughed while hugging me into his chest. I snuggled into him, getting comfortable.

“But it’s true! You have to always wake me up like that from now on.” his voice was groggy but it sounded sexy with his natural deep sound. I laughed while shaking my head. “So what brings you over here?”