Talking about thingss-44

Louis’ POV

The amount of confusion I had grew as each second passed by. Why is Skylar crying? I already know it has to have something to do with Harry.

Did something happen last night?

They both seemed so happy last night, they were leaving ready to, you know, get it on. They both were so close to each other and both so happy to see each other. What the hell happened?

Harry was standing at the door, his eyes were teary and his breathing was heavy. I could tell he wanted to do something but he restrained himself from any actions. He looked so weak watching her cry. I wanted to stop everything and get some explanation to what’s happening! But I can’t because Skylar is in such a fragile state right now, I don’t want to make her feel any worse.

Harry ran his hand through his hair as he took a step inside. He paused before he took small steps walking towards us.

I could tell that she knew Harry was coming closer because she held onto my shirt tighter and held me closer while her head dug into my chest.

In response I held her tighter. I know all she wants is to feel safe, and for some reason for her it’s not with Harry anymore.

He placed his hand on her back as he looked at her sadly. She froze with his touch and shifted slightly to the side.

“Don’t... D-don’t touch me.” She stuttered as she tried to stop herself from crying.

I glanced up at Harry and he looked beyond hurt. He looked hurt and regretful and there’s nothing I want more than to find out what happened.

I hate seeing my two best friends looking so sad.

 “What happened?” I mouthed to Harry. He shook his head as a tear spilled from his eye. He turned and walked quietly out the door.

I rubbed Skylar’s back as she lifted her head from my chest.

“Is he gone?” She asked with a shaky breathe.

“He’s gone.”

She sniffled as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. She reminded me of a little girl who wanted nothing to do with life. It was sad to see.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You don’t know?”

I shook my head.

“So I’m guessing nobody knows?”

“Well, I don’t think so. Tell me what happened.”

“He...” She paused before pouting and wiping her eyes. “...he cheated on me, Lou. He cheated on me and I feel horrible! I loved him and trusted him and everything and he cheated! He didn’t even tell me! I had to find out from the girl he cheated with! I trusted him...”

I felt shocked. No beyond shocked. I feel pissed and angry. How could he do this? He knew how much she missed him and he missed her too. A lot. And when did he find time to cheat on her? He was with all of us most of the time. How did we miss this?

How could he do that to her?

It’s so obvious how head over heel she was about him, and I thought it was the same way for him. No, I was positive.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her cries as she held her hand over her eyes trying to hide her tears.

“I thought he loved me, Louis. He never did. I never meant anything to him.”

“Skylar don’t say that. We both know that’s not true.”

“B-but why would he do that to me? How could he? What did I do wrong? I-I had to have done something-“