Talking About Eddy-31

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND SHORT CHAPTER:(

I've been busy but I promise you next chapter you guys are going to be surprised and shocked and omg I know you'll love next chapter.

The feedback is legit making me so happy, I love getting comments they make me freakin spaz, I love it- keep commenting guys and vote too!(:

I'll try to update soon but the wait wont be long because I'm really excited to write next chapter!

PS. Idk if the chapter title makes sense to you or not but I couldnt come up with anything so if you have any suggestions put it in the comments and I'll change it if I like it(:

DEDZ TO danni13 because she's reading both my stories and I always notice her comments!:) haha enjoy the chapter people.

Skylar’s POV

It’s been two days since Harry left and Eddy decides to come out of his shell. Now he’s back to talking to me, calling me when I walk past him in the hallways AND he goes out of his way to make conversation with me in Science. I mean, can’t he just take the hint. I’ve told him straight up that I don’t want anything to do with him, why can’t he just go away?

I was sitting with Maddy, Brittany and Jess at a coffee shop working on our French homework as we waited for Ryan, Brandon and Jake to finish their football game.

“I do not understand why I took French.” I mumbled as the girls nodded in agreement.

“So Sky, I noticed Eddy Steward has been trying to talk to you lately! You are so lucky! He is such a babe.” Maddy gushed.

“You’re so lucky! You know how badly I want his attention?” Brittany complained and I just laughed.

“Come on he isn’t that great.”

“Yes he is!” They all said in unison.  I couldn’t help but laugh at them. To be honest, yes he is good looking. But that doesn’t mean he’s a good person. I feel bad for the girls, thinking that he’s all that when really he’s not.

They don’t know what he’s capable of. Heck, they wouldn’t even suspect it. But I’m not going to go off and tell them all this because I know it’ll only ruin Eddy’s life if people found out and I’m not that bad of a person.

“Well he’s all yours.”

“I wish! He’s so into you, but too bad you’re taken by Mr. Styles.” Jess winked at me making me blush.

 “Aw look at her all blushing!” Maddy decided that it was necessary to announce to everyone. That only made me blush even more so I just buried my head in my hands.

 “So Skylar, how come Eddy talks to you like he knows you? I mean, he doesn’t usually just go up to people and starts conversation with them.”

“Because he does know me.”

Jess raised her eyebrows, “How?”

 “Well... we sort of dated a while ago?”

“No way! Are you serious?” They asked and I nodded.

“But we only dated for a couple days because it just didn’t feel right dating him.”

“So you wouldn’t mind if I went for him?” Maddy asked.

“Like I said earlier, he’s all yours,”

“Introduce him to me! It’ll make my life a whole lot easier!”