Happy Birthday, Love-23

I really hope that you guys like this chapter as much as I do. I think it's super cute and I hope you all like it! ITs finally A DECENT LENGTHED CHAPTER! I tried making this as long as I could but I still have a lot of work to do, bbut still I'm already working on the next chapter

PLEASE comment and vote it would mean a lot. I love feedback I really love hearing your opinions. Tell me if you like this, and if you want more cute romantic chapters.

Check out my other fanfic "Niall's Secret Sister" I think you guys would like it.

DONT FORGET COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT> It helps alot.

~Not Edited~

Love you all

ENJOY!:)

Harry’s POV

**5 days later**

I woke up due to the sun shining through the blinds. A yawn escaped my lips as I felt Skylar’s snuggle into me even more. Her skin was cold due to the fact that our blanket had fallen on the floor.

I took complete advantage of that and placed myself right on top of her. I began kissing up her neck and rubbing her arms until I saw her eyes flutter open. Once she saw me a smile was planted on her face.

“What are you doing?” She said in a low tone. Her voice cracked due to just waking up. It was cute on her.

“Happy birthday babe,” I whispered into her ear as I planted a kiss on her cheek.

Her smile became wider as she shuffled herself into a sitting position. I rolled myself over and moved her so she was sitting in between my legs and resting her head on my chest.

“Thanks Harry” She said still with a low cracking tone, she was still trying to wake herself up.

“No problem my lovely girlfriend” She blushed and rolled her eyes.

She planted a quick kiss on my lips as she said got out of bet. I frowned at her. She keeps thinking that a little peck is all I need! I’m a man, I need a full on kiss!

She was now standing at the closet looking for something to change into when I slipped my arms around her waist from behind and pulled her into my chest.

“What are you doing?” She asked as she turned around and rapped her arms around my neck.

I smiled down at her “You can’t just give me a tiny peck on the lips. Your 18 now! You can do better than that” I puckered up my lips as I felt nothing but air hit them.

She chuckled and said “Just because I’m 18 doesn’t mean I have to kiss you.”

“Oh but it does”

“Sorry Styles, you’re going to have to find a better excuse than that,” She said as she unfolded her arms from my neck. She grabbed some clothing and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

I quickly changed out of my pyjamas and slipped on a pair of my denim jeans and a black Hollister shirt with the words “Hollister” written on the side.

I sprayed myself with some Axe knowing that Skylar loved the smell of it on me. I walked to the other bathroom and brushed my teeth and fixed up my hair within 2 minutes.

I was back in our room laying on the bed waiting for Skylar. I truly don’t understand what she does in there. It took me 5 minutes to change and it takes her about 15. It doesn’t make sense to me, but I guess I’ll never really know.