Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26

Idk i this tite for the chapter makes sense but idc, you guys can suggest a title if you dontthink it goes too well with this chapter!

So yah, I'm not a big fan of this chapter but once again its needed for a situation thats going to happen in a couple chapters!

wow, over 30 000 reads? Ask me is I'm going crazy cuz I am. I didnt think this book was going to hit off so well and I'm just glad your all enjoying it!

Check out my other story NIALL"S SECRET SISTER I think you guys would like it :P

Chapter dedicated to 1D_Kiss_me cuz she liked my writing:) aha thanks girrrl!

Yah so like I said earlier, if you comment you have a chance to get a chapter dedicated to yah! ENJOY!

VOTECOMMENTVOTECOMMENTVOTECOMMENT yah.

Harry’s POV

Its five thirty in the morning and the last thing I want to do right now is move from my position. Today we have to leave Hawaii and go back to good ole London. Don’t get me wrong, I miss it, but I’m going to Miss Hawaii more.

I mean, come on? Why would I want to leave here and go back to all the annoying paparazzi? Or go back to London and not get to sleep next to Skylar every night.

I mean I don’t want to move because here I am holding Sky while she sleeps silently on my chest, I can feel her heartbeat and I can honestly say I don’t want to move.

And bonus- she’s half naked.

Not that I asked her to change because I was being pervy. It was because I wanted to actually feel her.

Her skin is so soft and warm. Why would I want to miss out on that?

I traced my hands over the shape of her body as I began kissing up her neck. I noticed her lips forming a smile, but she kept her eyes closed pretending she was sleeping.

I reached her soft pink lips and kissed her until she finally kissed back- which only took about 5 seconds for her to respond.

“Good morning,” I mumbled as she pulled away and snuggled into my chest.

“We have to start getting ready to leave soon. Come on get up.” I said trying to wake her.

“I don’t want to go,” she complained as I wrapped my arms around her as I pulled her onto my lap.

“I don’t want to go either,” I said huskily into her neck.

“Why did you have to buy such early tickets, I’d rather be sleeping right now.”

“So you’d rather be sleeping than in my arms?” I said jokefully as I kissed her cheek.

“Mhm,” She looked up at me and smiled.

“I’m offended,”

“I’m sorry, I’m just tired.” She said while laughing. She pecked me on the lips lightly and hopped off my lap and walked to the closet to find something to wear.

“Sky, what are you doing?”

“I’m looking for clothes... why?”

“I think you look perfectly fine right now,” I winked at her and her cheeks blushed.

“I think I’m going to change.” She said as she grabbed an outfit from the closet and quickly slipped it on.

I hopped out of bed and made my way to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and holding her close.