A Little Flirt, A Little Tease-18

CHAPTER 18.

Who agree's its time that some things start to heat up between Skylar and Harry? 

Well I agree with myself so thats what up with this chapter.

I decided to let their emotions show a bit more. I really hope you enjoy this chapter! I really loved writing this because I wanted them to start showing more emotion.

I couldnt wait any longer!

So enjoy!

Check out my other fanfic "Niall's Secret Sister" Its pretty awesome!

Dont be shy to comment and Vote.

IF YOU LIKE HARRY AND SKYLAR FLIRTING AND TEASING WITH EACHOTHER THAN COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!! I'll add more of it into the story if u guys like it:)

I read every single comment and it really encourages me to keep writing.

I usually dont do this but if I get 20 votes on this chapter I'll update super early. 

So vote:) it wud be cool,

ENJOY!

Skylar’s POV

“Did you just come to the beach to just tan?” Louis asked standing in front of me and blocking my sun.

I opened my eyes and saw him completely soaked and his hands on his hips.

“I’ll swim later Lou, I just want to have some sort of tan when we leave,” I complained and he just rose and eyebrow.

“You have a week and a half to tan, today you are going swimming.”

“Give me 10 minutes alright?”

“Fine, suite yourself.” Louis said mysteriously as he walked off. I shrugged it off and closed my eyes.

I finally felt the sun once again heat up my skin. I could feel myself start to tan and I loved it. I don’t know why but my skin doesn’t tan as easily as others. Some people are able to tan the second they’re under the sun, but for me it takes hours. I guess you could also say I was lucky because I don’t burn easily either.

I felt myself starting to drift off to sleep because it was so peaceful. The weather was perfect. It was hot but there was a mild breeze. You could hear the splashing of the water, children laughing and swimming. It was just relaxing and I was starting to doze off until I felt an entire weight on top of me.

“What the...” I said opening my eyes to see a cheeky grin smiling right above my face.

I suddenly felt cold because he was soaking wet and his body was pressed up against mine. I couldn’t help but blush.

I was wearing my bikini and Harry was wearing nothing but his swimming trunks, I felt super awkward because both of us are half naked.

“Harry your squishing me!” I managed to yell through my breath.