I Still Love You- 62

Skylar’s POV

I’ve been crying for the past two days. I was drunk when I dumped Harry but not drunk enough to wake up and forget what I did.

I guess I was both right and wrong to do it. I mean, Harry wasn’t being himself. He hasn’t been the guy that I fell in love with. He stopped being him just because he was half way around the world. It isn’t fair for me to sit here and wait for his phone calls, texts and video chats while he’s off sleeping, hanging out with friends or just relaxing.

I mean, is it fair for me to have chatted more with the rest of the boys rather than my boyfriend himself?

But at the same time, breaking up with him didn’t make me feel any better.

First of all, I was drunk. I mean, you’d think that Harry would have the decency to call me at least once after I broke up with him to at least check if I was being serious, or if I was okay. I mean, I don’t usually get drunk, and Harry knows that, and for him to just take what I said and not even ask me while I’m sober if I was being serious or not just infuriates me!

I mean, I love him, I still do of course and I regret ending our relationship every second of the day, but clearly to Harry, he doesn’t.

None of the boys have called me or texted me since we broke up. I’m sure they’re well aware of it. Knowing Harry, he’d either be an emotional wreck (like me) or living it up. There’s still a small piece of my heart that hopes that he’s been in his hotel room locked away from everyone while he reminisces about our relationship.

But I don’t know what to think because I’ve gotten no response from him. All I know is that I’m a wreck because I still love him. I still miss him and I hate that he hasn’t responded to me once.

Like I said earlier, I’ve been crying. Right now, I’m crying. I’ve been checking my phone all day hoping that someone would have texted me to inform me of what was going on.

It’s just not like Harry to not try and it hurts me to know that he’s not going to.

But I shouldn’t be feeling like this. I should be fine. I mean, despite my feelings, he was the cause to all this. I know I never would have broke up with him while I was sober (at least anytime soon) because I wasn’t ready to break it off with him. I was still up for trying. But what’s done is done. I shouldn’t be here crying. I should be moving on and try to be myself.

So for that reason, I forced myself out of the comfort of my room and to the kitchen where Simon was drinking a cup of tea.

“Sky... how are you doing, Love?” He asked- concern was filled in his tone.

“Better,” I said quietly as I walked to the fridge. I poured myself a glass of Orange juice before taking a seat across from Uncle Si.

“Okay, Sky, I’m going to give this Fatherly role a go, alright? I know I haven’t been the best role model father because I haven’t been there that much for you since you’ve came, but I do want to tell you something. You shouldn’t be crying over some boy. I know Harry very well; he’s like a son to me, but no matter what you will always come first. I know he’s a good kid, and I was more than happy to know that you two were able to hit it off well, but if he wasn’t treating you the way you deserve to be treated, he isn’t worth crying over. He lost an amazing girl.”

I nodded as I tried to smile, but I couldn’t keep it up. Eventually a frown took its place.

“Honestly, Skylar, you’re an amazing girl and there are many other people out there that you could fall in love with. Harry may be your first real love, but that doesn’t mean he’ll be your only.”