Welcome Back Harry-32

LATE UPDATE i KNOW:( BUT HURICANE SANDY MESSED UP MY INTERNET CONNECTION AND IT JUST GOT BACK UP LAST NIGHT AND IM UPDATING NOW AND i'm sorry for taking forever! it wont happen again because I'm planning on updating on saturday or sunday (:

DEDZ to iluv1D5eva :)

enjooy and keep up the commenting and voting it helps!

ALSO check out my other story Niall's Secret Sister, I think you'll likeit(:

ENJOY MY LOVES 

Harry’s POV

I’m so confused. I’m not sure what I did wrong but I can tell that Sky is mad at me. I mean for the whole two weeks that I was gone she barley talked to me. When we Skype called she wouldn’t hold that long of a conversation and she would give me this sad look. No, not sad... more like disappointed? I tried asking her what was wrong and she would just shake her head and say that she was just tired from school.

I know that was a lie.

Our plane landed back in London about 45 minutes ago and to my disappointment Skylar wasn’t there to greet me like I hoped. But maybe it’s because our plane landed at 5am and she probably has to keep her sleep for school? At least that’s what I’m trying to convince myself with.

I can’t stop thinking about what I did wrong? I mean, it’s not like she gave me any hints. Every time she gives me this sad look it breaks my heart and I just know that it had to do with something I did and I never want to be the reason that she’s mad.

I missed her so much when I was gone. I mean, sure I was occupied a lot of the time at signings and radio interviews but she was on my mind 90% of the time. Especially leaving her there with Eddy made me super nervous. I don’t want him to try anything with Sky. He doesn’t seem to have a filter because he keeps going back to Skylar trying to get another chance, and it worries me to what extremes he’s willing to go to.

“Stop pouting,” Louis said nudging my side.

“I’m not.” I mumbled in reply frowning a little more and crossing my arms over my chest.

“Yes you are; do you want to tell me why you’re so grumpy lately?”

“It’s... It’s just, Skylar, she’s mad at me for something and I can’t figure it out.”

“Well have you tried asking her?”

I nodded. “I have, and she won’t tell me. She keeps saying that she’s just tired.”

“Well we’re going to Simons right now, so you could go and talk to her while we’re there.”

“Why are we going there anyways?” I groaned.

Honestly, I’m a little scared to go see Sky. Why? I don’t know. I’m just scared to find out why she’s mad at me and I don’t want it to be because of me doing something stupid. I mean, I didn’t do anything wrong while I was gone. I wasn’t even tempted to cheat on her so I know that that option is out of the question.

But I guess I’ll have to find out.

“Simon wants to welcome us back because he’s going out on a business meeting in Tokyo for a week later on today.”

“So Skylar’s going to be home alone?”

“I guess, and don’t get any idea’s there big guy.” Louis said winking at me as he began to smile. I know what he was suggesting and I rolled my eyes at him for thinking like that.