I did not expect that

Freddy's Pov

"Molly finished drinking water?" i asked as i approached Amelia and the dog, Molly. Amelia was placing  the water bottle and bowl back into the bag.

She looked up at me, " Yep! now she's hydrated and refreshed." she said with a smile.

"That's great." i replied, " Oh and here's your milkshake." i said as i brought my hand forward with the milkshake in it for her to take.

She had a somewhat confused look on her face.

"I know you said you were fine, but you've been walking around for a while and have been taking really good care of Molly, so i'm sure you're exhausted and need something refreshing now, so take, and don't worry it's on me." i remarked.

She was hesitant for a bit before she finally took it from my hand. "Thank you Freddy." she said with the warmest smile.

"You're welcome" I replied with a smile and a shrug of my shoulders as i put my hands in my pockets.

She then sipped the milkshake and smiled," Ooooo, strawberry flavored!"

I giggled, "Yeah, i thought you would like strawberry." 

I then knelt down and started petting Molly's back with my hand. "Oh and a dude said i should greet you for him" i stated.

"A dude?"

"Yeah, he's there at the back." i said pointing backwards without looking back.

She then angled her head to wear i was pointing before she spoke up,"Oh, it's Freddy."

"Hi Amelia!" I heard someone shout from behind and i turned to see that it was the Freddy/Nathan dude.

Oh, so he had been watching us the whole time since i walked away from him? Well there's definitely nothing weird about that at all.

Note the sarcasm.

"Hey Freddy." Amelia replied as she waved with a smile.

"It's great to see you came for the fair too!" he said with his goofy smile "Well, I was just leaving, I guess i'll see you in dance class. Bye" he stated.

"Okay. Bye." Amelia replied and he walked off with the bunny in his arm.

Wait a minute...

"Uhhh, did he just say he will see you in dance class?" I asked Amelia with a perplexed expression on my facial features.

"Yeah he did, he's my dance partner."

"Wait what?!" i said in shocked tone. "That dude is your dance partner, as in you dance together in the same dance class?" i queried.

"Yeah," she chuckled, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just that I've never seen or heard of him before."

"Actually, he's been schooling at Greenfield since middle school and we're also in the same English, Math and Physics classes. He also comes to the animal shelter to assist."she sipped her milkshake.

"Frequently?"

"As frequently as he can , according to what he told me." she answered.

Wow, i had just seen this guy for the first time and i realized that he had so many connections to Amelia!

Not that i cared, i was just being observant. And i don't know why, i just had a weird feeling about him.

" Are you guys friends?" I uttered.

"Not exactly, Freddy  just recently started conversing with me."

"Ohh, and why is he called Freddy , he looks nothing like me."