Tough Decision

Amelia's Pov

"Ahhhhhh!" Belle screamed and jumped in excitement immediately Federico closed the door.

I gave her a perplexed look."Why are you screaming like that?"

"Are you kidding me?" she shouted. "Freddy is really your Frendzation partner! OMG this is goals!"

"Don't make so much noise he might hear you, " I said as I pointed to the door. "By the way Belle, you know I don't want to this. Im just doing this because you forced me."

She gave me an 'are you serious look'

"Are you for real Lia?! Don't you know how lucky you are? THE FEDERICO," she said with so much enthusiasm and emphasis, "was just in your house and you think it's all casual. If you ask me, we may actually owe Kylie a big thank you. The only reason you and Freddy are frendzation partners is because of what she did to you yesterday."

" BELLE!! How could you even say that? "
I felt so offended. Did she even hear herself?

Her face was immediately replaced with an ashamed look." No, no Lia. I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that at all."she pleaded. I understood that she was so excited about this whole thing so I could not stay mad at her." What I meant to say is you and Freddy working together could actually be a great thing."

"It's okay Belle, but it's no biggie we're just in this program to help each other." I said as I made my way back to the lounge.

"Are sure you two can't be more than friends?" she asked with a smirk on her lips as she followed and then took a sit on the couch.

"Belle!" I screamed. I could not even think of that, I did not even know him. And I had no attraction to him in any way, not that he was not physically attractive but I guess he is one of those guys who hurts girls feelings and just do not care.

I hated the fact that I assumed he was like that but that was just probably the truth.

"I'm sorry," Belle apologized. "But Freddy is cute,cool, cute, an amazing football player and did I mention CUTE? !" she beamed so hard her face almost looked like the sun."Catch the prize while you still can."

I rolled my eyes at her. "We are just frendzation partners and will never be anything more than that." It was a matter of fact.

She sighed. "Okay, whatever you say." she said as she stood up from the couch."I better get going now I have alot of school work to do." she started walking to the door but then turned to face me. "Oh and I hope you're coming to school on Monday?"

"Nope" I said simply.

"Lia, just think about it, this is a new chapter in your life. You just joined a program that's really going to help you, but it's important that you also play your part."

I just stayed quiet.What Belle is saying is right but I do not think I am ready to go to school yet.

"Common Lia, you should face Kylie and show her that she can't have her way with you. Just try to be confident for the first time in your life, it's not like you are going to talk to her anyways."she was quiet for a bit before she continued." If you don't come to school on Monday, Kylie is going to feel satisfied and that also means that you accept defeat."After saying that she walked to the door opened it and walked outside, but before she closed she said,"Think about it, bye."

"Bye" I replied, my voice a little too low. Then she closed the door.

____

I entered my room, removed my slippers from my feet and plopped onto my bed. I was exhausted. I was just from reading Johnny a bed time story. My little brother brother did not like being treated has a small kid but he was definitely one for bed time stories.

I covered myself with my blanket, I really felt like sleeping but I had so many thoughts on my head.

Belle was right,I did not want admit it but she was right. Unlike many other people, I love school, so I would be doing injustice to myself if I stop myself from going to school because of what the GGGs did, and like what Belle said, it means that I will be accepting defeat.

But then again, I did not want to go school because of the stares, insults and laughs people would give me. Its already bad enough that I do not know how to stand up for myself, but watching people do that to me would just make me feel worse.

The reason I was even introduced to the Frendzation program is because I am not confident, so what I could do was just to go to school and move forward, I will become more confident on the way. But I still felt reluctant about going back.

Ahhhh!! Belle really gave me something to think about.

I tried to close my eyes and go to sleep but then something hit me, Fredirico's and I little introduction.

Why were Federico and I frendzation partners?

Could Federico really cause me to change for the better?

Will he even come to my house for the program? I thought to myself.

Well when I saw him today, he did seem somewhat friendly, but that did not mean that he was not like his friends that are rude and players. I was surprised though, when I expected him to laugh at me or mock me for wearing my grandmother's clothing,but he did not.

Finally I slept.

The next day I went to church and what the pastor taught us is that we should face our fears, exactly what Belle told me.

I came home after church and after hours of thinking I finally made my decision.

_____

Comments and votes pls
Thanks 4 reading.
^-^