Dance For Me

"Hi dear, I'm Freddy's mom." the lady standing in front of me said in a warm Spanish accent.

"Good afternoon madam."I smiled back at her, but I felt a little nervous. Was it the fact that I was talking to someone I'm not familiar with or that I was talking to Freddy's mom...?

" Oh come on in, don't stay there in the sun."she said as she indicated for me to come in with her hand."So how are you dear?" she asked once I got in.

"I'm fine thank you ma'am. Umm... I came here to see Federico for the program -- I'm his frendzation partner, Amelia but you can call me Lia."I said as I put my hand in front of me for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you dear. I'm Adriana. You have a beautiful but unique name by the way."she complimented as she shook my hand.

" Thank you ma'am."

She smiled before saying," My son has told me alot about you."she stated.

That statement caused my face to stiffen a bit. I was surprised. Fredirico spoke to his mom about me?!

" I'm glad that this program has made you guys friends."she continued.

I stiffened again.

Friends!?

Are him and I friends?

"You must be tired dear, I'll make you a smoothie. Come seat in the lounge."she said before someone popped up at the back of her.

"What's going on here? " Fredirico in a gym black vest and dark grey sweatpants asked casually as he came up behind his mother.

His dirty blonde hair appeared silky and thin as if it were drenched in water. And he had sweat on his forehead, he was definitely from doing some tuff exercises.

Freddy's Pov.

I was in the kitchen when I opened the gate for Amelia. After doing that I quickly grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and started drinking it's contents. I have been gyming all morning and I could really need a bottle of water or two right now. I was done with the first bottle in a matter of seconds and grabbed another one from the fridge.

As I started drinking the water I heard some sounds coming from the front door in the lounge. I immediately dismissed the idea of it being my mom at the door because I remembered that she was in her room. There was no way she could have gotten to the door that fast.

I think it was Amelia that was there probably conversing with someone over the phone. I brought the bottle down from my mouth and started to turn the lid on it so I could go and open the door for her. But as I closed the bottle, I heard something that caught the attention of my ears.

'My son has told me alot about you.'

My head immediately bounced up at that statement.

Yep, it was definitely my mom that Amelia was speaking with. But how come I didn't hear the sound of the door opening?

Maybe I couldn't hear the door open over the sound of me violently drinking water.

So which means it was really my mom in there talking with Amelia! I groaned in annoyance, why did my mom exaggerate like that saying that I talk about her 'alot'. The only time I spoke to my mom about her was when she asked about the frendzation program and I told her about it, and this morning when I told her that she was going to come for something program related.

Now Amelia is going to think that I talk about her with mom.

I didn't think that my mom would pay so much attention when I said she was coming for something program related since it wasn't like an official invite or visit situation but I guess that wasn't the case.