Rules And Regulations.

Amelia's Pov

"Its already 5:15 pm. I don't think he's coming anymore." Belle ranted as she continously walked back and forth with her hands held behind her back. I really did not understand why she had to worry too much. It's Fredirico, the most popular guy in school, it's not that shocking that he would miss coming to this program.

She continued, "Oh gosh, is this how a love story ends before it starts?"

HUH!

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

She stopped walking around and faced me, "You guys love story, duhhhhh!" she said as if it was obvious.

How could I explain this to Belle?

"Belle, I told you for the umpteenth time, there is no love story in any kind of way. This is just a program that makes two different people know each other and get to influence each other."

"Well, yeah, now it can't be a love story because he's not here." she said, still insisting on the 'love' part."You shouldn't have ran away when you saw him. I told you that there was no reason to be scared of the GGGs." she explained solemnly but trying to make a point.

And then that thought came to my head again. What if my actions at school made him angry and not come. Of course he had a reason for joining the program but because I ran away like a coward, it may be the reason he's not coming. I hope I
did not hurt his feelings.

"I would apologize if he came but --" I started but was interrupted by a knock from the front door.

I looked back to Belle who looked at me, "He's here!" she squealed in sheer excitement. "I'll go open the door." she said as she approached the door. Before she opened it she turned to face me and gave me a look over. "You look good." she said with a smile.

Belle could be dramatic sometimes. I just wore a blue and white patterned Henley t-shirt with some some light blue jeans, nothing too serious. This was how I always dressed like, simple and comfortable.

She opened the door to reveal Fredirico. He wore a black v-neck that had a way of showing of his muscles, denim jeans and a pair of black Nike Tanjun shoes. Generally the whole outfit made him look -- good.

I could tell Belle was in a trance when she said nothing but stared at him. I coughed a bit so she could snap out of it, and luckily it worked.

"Oh, you're finally here." She said casually as if she had not been staring at him a few seconds ago.

"Yeah, I had something attend to." he said as if he didn't owe any real explanation for coming late."Can I come in?" he asked Belle abruptly who was standing in his way.

"Yeah, sure."Belle said as she hurriedly moved out if his way." We'll be having our session in the dining room." she added as she closed the door.

The dining room was to the left side of the lounge." Hey." Fredirico simply greeted as he walked past me to the dining. "Hey." I greeted back.

I happened to smell his cologne as he walked by me which was also pretty good.

We sat across the table so that we could face each other. We both turned our heads to Belle who was standing in front of the table.

"Alright," she began. "Its already getting late so I'm just going to rush through the whole rules and regulations thing."

She brought out her phone from her pocket, clicked on a few things before reading:

"Frendzation rules and regulations.

Rule number one, members of the frendzation are not allowed to judge, tease or discriminate each other on issues based on gender, race, culture, beliefs, religion, social differences and so on.