Cupcakes

Amelia's Pov

'I can't believe I ran away from Freddy again' was all I thought as walked to dance class.

Actually that was all I was thinking about  from the moment I ran from him in the hall to this moment.

I'm sure he didn't like it either, and I'm sure he was getting annoyed. I could see that he was slowly becoming suspicious and expectant of it because It was not the first I ran way when having a conversation with him.

I wanted this to stop, but I can't tell him that I run away because the GGGs don't want to see me next to him. I don't want to get into even more trouble and I don't want to ruin his and their friendship.

I took in a deep breath before I entered the dance class.

Kylie was not yet here so people were just stretching and chatting.

"Hey, hey, Amelia." I heard someone call.

I looked around me and spotted the other Freddy sitting on the floor doing some stretches as he waved his arm at me.

I walked towards him and sat across from him as i started to do some arm stretches of my own.

"Hi. You know you can call me Lia right? I'd prefer that."I said with a chuckle.

"But Freddy calls you by your full name too." He said .

I had a perplexed expression on my facial features, first of all why did it matter to him if Freddy called me by full name or not and secondly, how did he know Freddy called me Amelia.

"How do you know Freddy calls me by my full name?" I couldn't help but ask.

"I heard him call you that at the animal shelter." He replied.

Ohh.

"Oh and I wanted to ask , does he participate at the shelter."he questioned.

"No, it was just a one time thing."

"Ohh. So are you guys are friends?"

"Uhh umm."I stuttered. I didn't feel very comfortable with saying me and Freddy are friends, not because I'm embarrassed but because a nerdy person like me being friends with a popular person like Freddy might just sound weird.

"Umm, we're just frendzation partners."

"Frendzation partners?" He repeated.

"Yeah , we're partners in this program kind of thing, that's all." I briefly explained.

"Okay cool." He said before he kept quiet for a few moments, he appeared to be thinking about something before he spoke up again.

"Umm if you get confused calling me and the other Freddy by our names, you can just call me by my second name, Nathan."he suggested.

"Oh, thanks. I do get confused sometimes."I giggled.

Soon Kylie came and we started our dance practice.

-----

The first thing I did when I got back home from school was fall down, face flat on my bed and sighed.

I don't like this, I don't like this at all.

I didn't like how every time when I spotted the GGGs around and I happened to be in the same place with Freddy I would always come up with a weird excuse or just run away.

The bottom line is that Freddy is my friend and doing that again and again made me feel a whole kind of bad I couldn't explain.

Sometimes being in Freddy's presence made me forget that there were people's instructions to abide by, that there were people to be horrified of -- that there were GGGs!