Cha Cha Cha

Amelia's Pov

He opened the doors to reveal a vast gym room. The walls were grey whilst the ceiling and floor tiles were white, making the place look simple but unbelievably huge. There were three huge windows at the back of this gym and through them you could see their enchanting garden.

There were shelves in the four corners of the place holding exercise equipment like weights and other stuff like towels, sport shoes and hair bands. Exercise machines were all over the place like treadmills, recumbent, cardiovascular and rowing machines and a few more which names I did not know.

Some neat benches lined the wall and beside one bench there was a mini refrigerator. With all these things occupying the place there was still enough space to throw a whole party!

"Now, dance for me!" I heard Fredirico say behind me and I turned to see him seated on a bench with a bucket full of popcorn in his hands.

I raised my eyebrow, "Where did you get the popcorn from? " I asked surprisingly

He pointed to his side and said "There."

I looked over to his side and there was a popcorn machine. Was there anything this room didn't have?

I looked back at him with a small frown on my face. "Okay, why are you holding a bucket of popcorn?"

"Obviously because this is going to be entertaining." he said with a smirk as he threw a few pieces into his mouth.

I folded my arms as I rolled my eyes, "You really want to see me embarrass myself, don't you?"

"Nah, I just want to see my wish fulfilled."he said as he threw in another few popcorn pieces in his mouth with a small smile on his lips.

" Okay, enough with the waste of time, you may begin."he said.

" Wait, "I said. Since I was going to dance in front him now I might as well just let him know that I joined the dance class.

"What's wrong?"

"I... I just want to let you know that I joined the dance class."

He raised his eyebrows in shock and surprise, excitement spread across his face." Wow! For real?! " he questioned and I nodded.

" That's great! It was because of my advice that you joined right?" he asked with a smug look on his face.

I wondered why he was so thrilled about me joining the dance class? But now it was time for me to let him know that I'm no more a part of it.

I nodded to his last question before saying," and...and then I dropped out of it."I stated.

" Wait, What?! " all the excitement in his face vanished and was soon replaced with a serious but a seemingly concerned look on his face," Why? "he intrigued.

" Because I'm a bad dancer."I said as if that was the most obvious answer on the planet." Why do you think I don't want to dance in front of you?"

" Wow! "he exclaimed." You joined a dance class and drooped out of it in a matter of two days. You really must be a horrible dancer. I can't wait to see it."he stated as he put more popcorn in his mouth and looked at me with his eyes wide opened as if I was a horror movie.

Really?! After what I've just said he still wants to see me dance! This was even supposed to make him rethink the idea, now he wants to  me dance even more.

I sighed, what could I do now? Let me just dance and get over it.

" Just promise not to laugh at me."