Frendzation Introductions

Fredirico!!

What was he doing here?

I was beginning to think that my eyes were deceiving me or something but when I heard Belle mutter his name then I knew that I was not dreaming or having a nightmare.

He looked up from his phone and looked at me.

"Hey" he greeted slightly squinting his eyes as if trying to recognize me.

I just stood there frozen. I was nervous, not because the famous Fredirico was standing by my door step but because he is the reason why I got in trouble with Kylie and I did not want any relation with him after that.

Ohh no.

He was definitely not part of this program, right?

I stood there for a while just staring at him, a million thoughts ongoing in my head. Finally, I felt someone grab hold of my arm. "Hi. Umm, please excuse us for a minute, make yourself feel at home."Belle said as she walked me to a corner so Fredirico could not see us.

Belle turned to face me when we were in the corner.." Please do not freak out." she said.

"I am freaking out! " I assured her.

"Just calm down okay. Do you know how lucky you are?"

"Lucky I am?!" I repeated what she said slightly raising up my voice, " Dont you know that the whole reason why Kylie did that to me was because she thought I was flirting with Fredirico! What is she going to think now? I'm going to tell him to go home." I said as I started walking back towards the lounge, but before I could walk any further Belle abruptly pulled my arm.

" What are you doing? Are you telling me that you want to chase Fredirico from your house? "she said in disgust.

I could not believe that she was talking like everything was okay. Did she forget how bad I felt when Kylie embarrassed me. And most importantly did she forget that I had no relation to him when Kylie did that to me?

" Look Belle, I don't want any sort of trouble with Kylie so I'm just going to have to ---" Belle cut me off.

"But she doesn't have to know." she stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked her with an arched eyebrow.

"I mean; you got in trouble with Kylie because she actually saw you talking to him but if you guys don't mention that you are Frendzation partners to anyone at all, then she won't know and you'll be safe."

"But Belle I don't know if I --"

"Common Lia , stop being a worry machine. I'll talk to him."

"I really don't know, what if--"

"Please, please please," She begged.

I sighed,"I'm not sure if I can--"

"YESSSS!!! You said yes" she squealed out joyfully as she pulled my arm back to the lounge.

What! I did not even agree.

Has she pulled me to the lounge I saw him using his phone, he was probably not interested in this whole Frendzation thing. We reached the lounge and were standing in front of Fredirico, well, I was slightly behind Belle who was directly in front of him doing the talking.

"Hey Freddy, you probably know me.".

"Yeah, you're a cheerleader right?" he asked as he put his phone in his back pocket.

"Yeah I am, my name's Belle. This my friend Amelia." she said as she stepped back whilst indicating me with her hands. .

He smiled a bit, but was still searching my face trying to recognize me.