The White House?

Wait, What!!!

I re-read the message again and the words were still the same. Why couldn't he just make another wish? Why did he want me to dance? Why was he this smart? Why was he being like this!?

No, I'm definitely not going to his house. I've only been to my house and Belle's house, why would I go to a person I'm not even friends with house?

I think he noticed that I was shocked when I didn't text back, that's why he responded:

What?, Did u really think I'll let it slide? -- Fredirico.

But why did you--please don't... Uhhh, please, -- why...don't-- Amelia

It's just after I sent the message that I actually read the message. How did I even do that? I guess I was just speechless. He's probably going to think I'm crazy for stuttering in a text.

This time he didn't text me back but he called instead. Immediately I answered he burst out laughing. The sound of his laugh renovated in the air and it had this lively energy in it that was amusing and enviable.

What! Did I just admire his laughter? Yeah, this dance thing was definitely getting the best of me.

"I didn't know it was possible to stutter in a text message until I met you." he said through laughs.

I said in a more serious tone, " Can you please make another wish?"

"No. A wish is a wish Amelia. In this case you're the genie and my wish is your command." he said.

I frowned, "You know I can just decide to not come to your house right?" I said sternly.

"No you can't. I already asked Belle, and she approved. Didn't you receive a message from her." he said.

Message from Belle?

"Hold on." I said before moving the phone from my ear and looking at the screen, I saw that I had one message and I clicked on it.

Rules are rules. Sorry Lia. --Belle

After I read the message I groaned out loudly.

"From the way you sound, I'm guessing you've read it." he said giggling.

He was really enjoying this.

"But whyyyyyy?" I whined.

"Simple, I'm Freddy and I always get what I want." he stated and I sighed. "See you tomorrow at 12 noon." he said before dropping the call.

And I know for a fact that he was smirking on the other side of the phone. Why did he want to see me embarrass myself in front of him.

I threw my phone to my small sofa. And covered myself with my blanket and folded my arms underneath and frowned, before screaming, "Whyyyyyyyy!"

_____

I woke up around 8 am this morning, did my morning devotion and went to my bathroom to go and freshen up, I was now brushing my teeth when and idea came to my mind.

I could just politely ask Johnny to shift his hang out session to next week Saturday so instead of going to Fredirico's house he can just come here. And in exchange for that I can buy Johhny some chocolates.

I just hope my idea works this time, because it didn't work the last time. I finished brushing and dressed into some dark black jeans and a cute black and white horizontally stripped top, with a pair of white converse. I parked my hair into a low bun, cleaned my glasses with a cloth before trotting down the stairs and to my surprise and nightmare Johnny's friends were already here and they were watching t.v.

Ohhh no!

Which means I just have to go.

"Hey Lia." the sound of someone calling me snapped me out of my thoughts, I turned to see my mom looking at me. She was busy preparing breakfasts for us and Johnny's guests judging from the many plates I saw on the table.

"Oh, good morning mom, good morning dad." I greeted as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning dear." both my parents greeted in unison before my dad pecked my mom on the cheek and pat me on my head.
"Bye, taxi to the airport is here." and then he walked out of the kitchen.

"Bye dad, have a safe flight"
"Bye honey, safe journey." my mother and I both wished him.

My dad had a taxi taking him to the airport, he had an urgent business meeting in Florida, and hopefully this could be a chance to promote his position in the company he works for.

Once my dad had walked out <my mom looked back to me, "What's wrong, why were standing there frozen looking at the boys."

"I was just surprised they came here really early. What time will they be leaving?" I asked.

Hopefully they would leave around 12 noon so I could call Freddy to come here instead.

"Well your brother wanted then to come as early as possible so they could hang out for the whole day. They are probably going to leave here around 6pm. Johnny's really serious about this 'cool guy hangout.' " she said with a chuckle before handing me my breakfast.

Johnny whyyyyyy!!!
_____

The remaining few hours before noon time, I spent it helping my mom make snacks for the boys and cleaning after them, I assisted my mom with the dishes and then called Belle.

I explained to Belle how nervous I was feeling about the whole dance thing in Fredirico's house, who knows, he may have invited his friends to join in the laughter. But she assured me that it was going to be fine and to make me feel better she will pick me from his house when I'm done.

But how would that make me feel better when I would have already humiliated and embarrassed myself? But I still agreed for her to pick me up anyway.

I was now standing in a tranquil and peaceful neighborhood with large beautiful houses standing before me, but the one I was directly standing in front of was the largest. Fredirico had sent me directions to his house but I think he may have mixed up with the directions because I believe I was in the midst of the the American government houses.

I pulled out my phone and called him, his phone rang for about a minute before he answered.

"Hey" he answered breathlessly, maybe he was from a run.

"Hi, um- I think you sent me wrong directions cause I think I maybe standing in front of the white house." I stated.

He chuckled slightly before asking, "Does the house you are standing in front of have a statue of a lion infront of it?"

I looked around me and saw a beautiful lion statue by my left, "Yeah." I answered.

"And does it have several heart shaped trees in front of it?" he asked.

"Yes."I answered.

He chuckled again," Then you're standing infront of my house." he said.

My mouth dropped open.

"Hold on, I'll open the gate for you."he said.

And immediately the gates opened. I gasped at the profound beauty unfolding in front of me. There were no words to describe their compound, all I knew is that it was --beautiful. I walked into the compound approaching the house, walking slowly and cautiously carefull that I might break anything because everything looked fragile, from the way the trees were carefully trimmed to the fountains and well sculptured statues.

I finally made it to the glass front door which you really couldn't see through from outside. Before I pressed the door bell, the door opened and revealed a beautiful woman with green eyes and ginger hair, she had a really warm smile.

"Hi dear, I'm Freddy's mom."she said.

_____

Pls votes and comments.
^-^

Who is your favorite character between Freddy, Amelia and Belle?