Monopoly

Belle gasped then looked to me, "He's already here. Do you want me to tell him that you won't be able to attend today?" she asked.

I kept quiet for a moment before answering, "Its fine, you don't have to do that. I'll be able to attend."I said.

" Are you sure Lia? "she asked worriedly and with a little bit of surprise, I guess she did not expect me to not chase Fredirico away and do the activity another time.

"It's okay. Besides Fredirico already drove all the way here and it wouldn't be nice to just chase him and tell him to come another day." I stood up from my bed." I'll just go and wipe my face and change into some comfortable clothes." I said walking towards the bathroom.

Belle and I were still in our uniforms since we came back from school. I had been crying so much that I forgot about changing, and Belle had been caught up in making feel better that she didn't even go home to get dressed into something more comfortable.

I really did have a good friend.

____

Fred's Pov.

I walked out of my car and shut the door before walking over to the door of Amelia's house and ringing the door bell.

I was so mad I didn't even want to be here right now, but I had been so angered and infuriated by his note that I felt like breaking everything in the house so I needed a destruction that's why I decided on coming here. He made me so angry that I even felt like throwing my football award winning trophies on the floor.

My football trophies!

My most valuable possessions in that whole house!

You see how this dude was getting on my nerves, I would never even think of destroying my beautiful trophies, but because of his one stupid warning note he made me feel so...

Arghhh!

D*mnit! I was getting mad again. I rung the doorbell again.

Why were they taking time to answer? It is not like they weren't here, I could see Belle's car in the driveway, then why were they taking time? I was about to hit the bell again when suddenly the door opened to reveal Belle.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, we were upstairs and didn't hear you at first,"she explained all in one breathe."Hi." she said after breathing in and out.

"Hey" I replied dryly as I walked in past her with a bored expression on my face.

I think she was taken aback by my dull expression that's why she kept quiet for a few moments. She was probably used to my casual kind of character. Maybe I should not have come here today, I did not want them to ask me questions like 'what's wrong Freddy?' cause those were the kind of questions I wouldn't answer.

She spoke up again," Ohh, you're probably wondering where Amelia is, she'll be here in a second."

Yeah, I could sense that there was something missing in the atmosphere, like Amelia's shy and too kind voice also her frowns she made when I teased her and her other different facial expressions.

"Yeah whatever." I replied in the same dry tone.

A few seconds later Amelia walked downstairs and approached Belle and I who were still standing. "Hey."she greeted with a smile on her face then she looked down. The smile she gave appeared to look somewhat fake and if I could see through her correctly, she appeared to look sadder than I was.

______

Amelia's Pov.

I did not want the way I was feeling from school to disturb our frendzation program so I decided on smiling and trying to look like there was nothing wrong, after this I would go to the Animal Pal Shelter to visit Molly, it's been a while since I last saw her and I could really use her company now.