Friends

Freddy's Pov

"You're here."Amelia said as she looked back to see me walking towards her.

" Yeah, umm, I thought I would walk you to the gate."I said before looking back to the front door to make sure my mom wasn't following us.

" Okayyyyy, " she said with a confused look in her eyes," thanks Fredirico."

"Yeah sure-," I said still looking back before I abruptly looked back at here."Fredirico? You still call me by my full name? I told you to call me Freddy."

"Sorry, I'm used to Fredirico." I sipped my smoothie.

" Calling me Fredirico makes me sound like I'm an old man or some kind of --stranger but we're friends."

Immediately I said that she turned her head to me and stared at me in shock. "We're friends?!"

"Yeah, but why do you sound like you're surprised and asking rather than stating or agreeing?"

"Oh, Umm I just thought that--"

"You thought that we're enemies?" I said cutting her off.

"No, no, I just thought that--"

"You thought that I only be-friend popular people?"

"No, I just thought that we were just -- frendzation partners."

"Oh common Amelia, we're friends."I said with a smile as I sipped my smoothie.

" Yayyyyy!"she squealed as she chuckled before instantly replacing the look on her face with an embarrassed one," I'm sorry, I don't really have a lot of friends so I don't how to react to having a new one."

I let out an amused chuckle. She could just quit school and become a comedian, I'm sure she would make a whole lot of money.

"It's cool. You know, if all my friends could squeal for just me being their friend, I think I would like that."She just chuckled.

And then out of nowhere we had a car honking.

"Oh right, Belle has been waiting for me, I've been taking time. Bye." she started walking to the gate faster before stopping and turning to me.

"Oh and Freddy, thank you for helping me with the dance moves."

"No problem, if you need any help with dancing I'll be happy to help."I said with a smile.

" Thank you" she said as she beamed before she turned back and continued walking towards the gate.

"Oh and Amelia," I called out before she could walk out the gate, "Don't quit the dance class."

She gave me a faint sad smile before walking out.

Wait what!!!

Did I just willingly volunteer to assist her with dancing. What's wrong with me?!

I hated dancing now I volunteered to do just that!

I groaned as I slapped my hand against my forehead.

I turned on my heel and started towards my house. My plan was to walk quickly through the lounge, upstairs then to my room because I did not want my mom talking to me with weird smiles on her face about Amelia.

I opened the front door and immediately started walking towards the stairs when I heard her say, "She's a real darling Freddy and very beautiful, the person you want to marry must be just like her. My instincts are never wrong."

I quickly shot her a glance of pure bewilderment and unbelief before diverting my eyes towards the stairs and trotting up them as fast as possible.

Seriously what's up with my mom!!!!