Frendzation Program

Sorry guys, that I haven't updated In a long time,I'm actually working on 2 books now (the other side of the bridge, pls look it up) but no worries I'll be updating as frequently as possible. Thank u.

❤️❤️
__________

I got up early this morning, I had been waking up several times and trying to put myself back to sleep, but because that didn't work for the umpteenth time, I decided to get up from my bed and take a bath then go to the Animal Pal Shelter.

I actually felt a little bit better from yesterday, I mean I couldnt even change into my pajamas before I slept last night. I slept with my dance outfit I used for the auditions. The fact that I got from my bed to take a shower at 6:13 am on Saturday morning meant that I was feeling better right?

But I did still feel horrible. That's why I decided that going to the Animal Pal Shelter to visit my favorite dog,Molly and possibly take her for a walk would make me feel bettet.

I got out of the bathroom and took out some jeans and a jersey to wear since it was chilli outside. But then I remembered:

Ohhh...

Today was Grandma's birthday, I forgot with all this drama going on. Three years ago my grandmother died and i always wore the gift(a long zig-zag patterned skirt and colorful blouse) she gave me on her birthday to celebrate her, today she would be turning 82 years. She was really the best granny in the world, I liked how she used to tell me of her and grandpa's love story and how she would despise modern love.

I missed her alot, so every year on her birthday since she died I always wore the special clothes to celebrate her. The clothing looked like the 1970s style but I honestly loved it and it was special to me.

After I got dressed into my special outfit I did my hair into a messy bun, trotted downstairs, drank some water( I didn't feel like eating) and walked silently through the door. I didn't want anyone else to know that I was going out.

___

"Hey miss Brenda" I greeted the nice receptionist at the entrance table.

"I told you to call me Brenda, Amelia. I'm just 23 years old, don't make me sound older than my age." She hated it when I called her miss Brenda. "Anway how are you?" she asked smiling as she continued typing into the computer.

"I'm fine, I guess." I replied smiling too hard.

"Are you sure?, you look a little tired."she asked a little concerned.

"I couldn't sleep so I came here." I answered. I could tell that she wanted to ask another question but she didn't want to bother me so she took a bunch of keys from behind her and handed them to me smiling "Molly will be excited to see you."

"Ah, I've been meaning to ask you, is she getting better. What did the veterinarian say?" I asked concern laced my voice.

"Miss Anna said that Molly will be fine, she just needs to keep on using her medication. Also she hasn't vomited in the last three days, so she's definitely getting better."

"Thats really goodnews,thank you." I said as I started to walk away, then I realized that I had not signed the form, so I stopped so I could turn back and sign them. I think Brenda saw me that's why she said, "Don't worry you'll sign them when you're leaving."

I smiled at her as a way of 'thank you' before I continued walking up to Molly's cage.Just hearing that Molly was getting better made my heart ricochet. This news changed my mood into a better one.

Molly has canine distemper. I'm not sure how long she has had it but Brenda tells me that she was diagnosed with it when they found her on the streets. Immediately they brought her to the shelter they started giving her medications, cleaned her cage, fed her nutritious food to boost her immune system and most importantly got her a veterinarian, miss Anna.

The first time I saw her in the Animal Shelter she smiled and gave nice bark at me and I just knew that her and I would become good friends. Molly is a strong girl, although she coughs, vomits and has nasal discharge at times she is always giddy and that's one thing I like about her.

I got to her cage and immediately she saw me she started barking joyfully. I took her for a walk to a nearby park with a first aid kit of course and made sure that she did not come into contact with any other dogs. We walked slowly around the park and I made frequent stops so that she could regain energy and catch her breathe.

Just walking with her made me feel happy and I could see that she was a lot happier than I was.

____

I was in my room doing some homework(even though I did not think that I would be going back to school on Monday) when I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Lia, it's Belle."

My mom probably told her to come visit because she saw that I was in a better mood today. I had spoken to my mom earlier, after returning from the shelter, she was really worried about me so l told her everything that happened yesterday and she adviced me to be more confident and not accept nonsense from anyone(she also gave me ice-cream). I don't know but I was just the self-kept timid kind of person.

"Come in" I replied softly.

She opened the door holding an open laptop, walked in and closed the door.

"Hey" she said softly as she took a sit on my small sofa.

"Hey," I greeted back. I gestured to the laptop on her lap, "Is there something you want to show me?"

"Don't worry about that for now." she said as she put the laptop aside her but in a way so that I could not see the screen. "Anyway, how are you doing?" she asked concerned.

"I'm fine I guess. And feel free to tell me that you told me so."

"No, I wouldn't do that. I mean it's not your fault, you are a nice person and you thought that there was some good in them,you were just trying to give them a chance. But those stupid GGGs or whatever they call themselves they are the real problem. This is my fault I shouldn't have believed them and gone 'cheerleading shopping'." she said as she put air quotes around the word cheerleading shopping.

"No it's not your fault, I also believed that they appointed you has their 'go-getter'."

"I always suspected those girls from the very start and at the time they wanted to execute their plan I actually believed I was their -- go getter." she said in disgust."I would have given that Kylie a mouthful of what she deserves, but unfortunately I came back when school was up."

"Wait, you bought cheerleading equipment?" I asked.

"Yeah, turns out the money Kiley gave me was hers and not from coach. I also found out happened what had happened when i came back."

"Now I understand why she was nice to me after I spoke to Fredirico that day, and why she was giving you all those weird looking faces, and why she said I was a good dancer when she had never seen me dance before." I sighed.

"Please don't feel bad about that, just forget about them" she said, her voice laced with concern.

"Nah, its fine. I'm better now, I saw Molly today and took a whole lot of ice-cream." I giggled on the last part. Ice-cream always had a way of making someone feel better.

"You know, I would advice you to be more confident." she said frankly. She hesitated before slowly taking her laptop from where it was on the sofa and walking to my bed. "That's why I would advice you to become part of this Frendzation program."

_____

Amelia has finally been introduced to the influential program called 'Frendzation'. What do u think is going to happen next?

Don't forget to vote and comment
^-^