Look at me - Jorbyn

Ok so basically the italics are a continuation of the end of the normal text at the end of the story. Idk if that makes sense but I hope it will by the end.

Type: fluff/light smut
Warnings: a little smut
Wc: 500

🧸✨ you are worth it, never tell yourself otherwise

Third person

Without hesitation, clothes were scattered, moans filled the room. Hair was pulled at, skin was touched. The bed creaked, and a sweaty aroma filled the air.

To say the couple was obsessed with each other was an understatement. They were always together, they shared a room and sometimes even went to the bathroom together. Corbyn and Jonah love intimacy. They love just being in the moment with each other, they love touching each other and being close to one another. Of course, their favourite form of intimacy is sex, just like any other couple, but they also enjoyed cuddling with each other whenever they weren't alone. They also loved to tease, in public, around the guys, in meetings, even during live videos or interviews. They loved the rush they got.

"Ugh, Jonah. Holy shit this feels good."

Their management approved of their relationship, so of course they came out right away. They showed each other off on their feeds, and they liked sharing their spicy text messages on their close friends story.

Everyone around them would say that they were the freaky couple, the couple that likes sex. But it was true, they just loved being close with one another. The loved the feeling of having the other's hands roam their body.

"You sound so pretty," Jonah moaned out. Holding onto Corbyn's hips as he thrusted in and out of the boy even faster.

"Jobear," Corbyn whined. His head was resting in Jonah's lap while Jonah was sat on the couch. The other guys and Eben were scattered around the living room, watching the tv as some sort of Adam Sandler movie played.

"Yes my love?" Jonah replied, running his hands through Corbyn's hair. He looked down at the boy and cooed at how adorable he looked.

"I'm bored," Corbyn huffed. Jonah just chuckled at the boy.

"Wanna cuddle?" Jonah asked. Corbyn nodded with a pout. He sat up then watched as Jonah laid down on the couch. Corbyn then laid on top of the boy, cuddling his head into the crook of his neck. Jonah ran his hands up and down Corbyn's back softly. He moved his hands down a little farther and squeezed Corbyn's butt.

"Jonah, no, the boys are here," Corbyn whispered in Jonah's ear. Jonah just smirked.

"And?"

"Just no, later."

Jonah just rested his hands on Corbyn's bottom, occasionally squeezing his hands to tease the boy.

"I-I'm cumming Jo," Corbyn moaned out. Soon, a white substance landed on both of their chests.

"Fuck baby," Jonah grunted as he finally came inside of the boy.

"Corbs and I are going to bed," Jonah said, wanting some time alone with his boyfriend.

"Okay, don't be too loud," Eben teased.

"We won't," Jonah replied with a wink. Jonah and Corbyn both ran upstairs, giggling like children.

Jonah immediately slammed Corbyn against the door, connecting their lips in a passionate, lust filled kiss. From there, they continued their eventful night.

•••
fRiSkY DiSkEy

This is my 100th chapter of this book, I'd say it's a pretty good one ;)