Sick baby - Jachary

requested by: @hotmailuser03

Type: fluff
Warnings: puke, blood, hospitals

I know quarantine can be hard, but you'll make it through❤️

Jack walked over the the crib in his room to wake up his beautiful daughter, Lavender. He took off the cover of the crib and smiled down at her. She was still fast asleep, but it was time to wake her up.

"Lavender," Jack said softly. Usually she would squirm when she heard her dad, but she didn't move. He also noticed that there was some puke, that looked like blood, on her pyjamas and bed. "Lav baby."

Jack reached down and touched her cheek gently, it was ice cold. He picked her up and she opened her eyes weakly. He cradled her and he could tell something was wrong. He quickly set Lavender on the bed and changed her clothes, then he threw on a hoodie. He picked her back up and went to Zach's room.

"Hey bro," Zach welcomed. He saw the worry in Jack's face and frowned. "What's wrong?"

"There's something wrong with Lavender, she threw up and is really hazy, and her skin is cold. I don't know what to do," Jack said. His voice sounded very panicked and there were tears in his eyes.

"Do you think you should bring her to the hospital?" Zach asked quietly.

"I really don't know," Jack cried. Zach got out of bed and walked over to Jack, he patted his back while inspecting Lavender.

"Lets bring her to the hospital, it's better to be safe than sorry," Zach said gently. Jack nodded then began walking downstairs, Zach followed closely.

They both put shoes on then went out to Jack's Jeep, Zach drove while Jack held Lavender in the passenger seat.

"It's okay Lav, you'll be okay," Jack mumbled. He caressed Lavender's face while tears ran down his cheeks. It's every parent's worst nightmare for their child to be sick.

Zach felt bad, he couldn't do much to help his friend.

When they arrived at the hospital Jack speed walked into the emergency room. He went up to the front desk and held Lavender close to him.

"My daughter's sick, she threw up blood in her sleep," Jack explained quickly.

"Okay sir, I just paged a Doctor, she should be here to pick her up in a minute or two," the receptionist said. Jack nodded then took a step back.

"Hi, I'm dr.Anthony. Can you tell me what's happening?" The doctor asked.

"I went to wake her up this morning and saw blood on her pyjamas and bed," Jack explained sadly.

"Is it okay if I take her? I'll bring her to a room and examine her to see if I can diagnose the issue," the doctor explained. Jack nodded then passed Lavender over to her. "Okay, the receptionist will get some more information from you while I go check her out."

"Thank you," Jack mumbled. He turned back to the receptionist and she began asking him questions about Lavender, her birthdate, weight, height, etc.

When he was finished he walked over to Zach and sat in the chair beside him. He put his head into his hands and rubbed it. He was so worried about his precious baby.