I missed you - Zonah

Type: fluffwarnings: depression/sadness

Type: fluff
warnings: depression/sadness

🌈🧸 "Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person's life." – Jackie Chan

third person

Zach and Jonah have been a couple for over 3 years, and they're almost never separated. But Jonah had to go visit family all the way across the country, leaving Zach all alone.

Since Jonah had left, Zach hasn't come out of his room, his mom would have to bring him food for every meal, just so he would eat.

Zach laid in bed, feeling empty inside. It's only been 6 days without Jonah, but it felt like a life time. He turned on 'The Titanic', the movie he and Jonah watched on their first date. As he was watching he remembered how lonely he was without his Jobear, and tears started falling.

Soon enough, Zach was full on sobbing into his pillow. The door opened and Myta walked in. She sighed, she hates seeing her baby like this, vulnerable and sad. She sat down next to him and rubbed his back gently.

"I miss him momma," Zach sobbed, looking over at his mom.

"I know darling, but he'll be home in a little more than a week," Myta soothed.

"That's too long," Zach sobbed. Myta sighed before leaving the room and heading downstairs. She took out her phone and called Jonah.

"Hello Myta! How are you?" Jonah asked as he answered his ringing phone.

"I'm pretty good, what about you Jonah?" Myta asked.

"I'm doing ok," Jonah answered, "why did you call?"

"I just wanted to know if we could possibly cut your holiday short and surprise Zach. He's been absolutely miserable without you, he hasn't left his bed," Myta said.

"I didn't know that, he was telling me that he showered and ate," Jonah said sadly, "how early should I come?"

"As early as possible, I hate seeing him like this."

"Ok, I'll book a flight in three days, I think that's the soonest I can get."

"Thank you so much Jonah, see you soon."

"Bye Myta."

Myta hung up the phone and smiled, soon, she would be able to see her son happy.