Hugs - Dorbyn

Type: fluff
Warnings: none

You don't ever need to change, you're perfect 🥰

Third person

Daniel loved hugs, it didn't matter who they were from or who he was giving them to. He just loved the feeling of having someone to hold and someone holding him.

The guys all knew about his love for affection. They would make sure to give him a hug before bed every night and when they woke up. He always got so excited when he got home from his studio session just because it meant he'd get four tight hugs from his best friends.

Daniel loved Corbyn's hugs the best, he loved the way the older blonde would hold him tight and run a hand up and down his back, while gently rocking back and forth. He would be lying if he said he didn't have a huge crush on the boy. How could he not? Corbyn had the most beautiful icy blue eyes and caramel coloured freckles sprinkling his nose and cheeks. Daniel loved everything about the boy, especially his fluffy hair, he loved running his hands through it whenever Corbyn picked Daniel up in a hug.

The two were a perfect pair, everyone knew they had feelings for each other, although neither of them had told anyone. They had obvious chemistry, they would hang out all the time and sometimes the guys would catch them cuddling together on the couch. They were in love, but just too blind to see the other's love.

Daniel laid with his head against Corbyn's chest. They were watching a movie while the other three guys were out getting food. Corbyn ran his hand up and down Daniel's back, he periodically placed kisses on Daniel's forehead, which always left Daniel with a deep blush on his cheeks.

"You're so beautiful Dani," Corbyn whispered.

"Thank you bean, you are too," Daniel replied, a deep blush coating his cheeks once again. He shuffled his body so he was holding himself up with his elbows above Corbyn. The older boy brought his hand up to caress Daniel's face, but then he pulled the younger's face towards his.

As soon as their lips were connected, both boys felt butterflies swarming in their stomachs. Corbyn slipped his hand, that wasn't on Daniel's cheek, down to his lower back. He pulled up Daniel's hoodie slightly and rubbed the tan skin that lied beneath it.

Daniel smiled into the kiss before pulling away. They both felt tingles on their lips, the kiss left a lingering feeling. Corbyn smiled widely at the boy before placing another kiss on his lips.

"I really like you Dani," Corbyn said softly.

"I really like you too Corbs," Daniel replied breathlessly.

"Will you be my boyfriend Daniel?" Corbyn asked kindly.

"Of course," Daniel answered. He leaned back down and captured Corbyn's lips into another kiss. Corbyn held Daniel's waist tightly, now wanting to protect the boy at all costs.

The two boys weren't even paying attention to what was happening around them. But they quickly pulled away when they heard cheers coming from familiar voices.

They both looked up at the other guys, who had just walked in, while blushing. Daniel cuddled his head into Corbyn's chest to hide his face. Corbyn chuckled and kissed the top of his head.

"You guys official?" Jonah asked. Corbyn nodded.

"Yeah," Corbyn answered.

"You finally grew a pair and asked him out," Jack teased. Corbyn blushed and looked down. Daniel giggled teasingly at the boy.

"Oh shut it Daniel, you act like we haven't seen you gushing over Corbyn for the past year," Zach laughed. Daniel blushed and buried his face in Corbyn's neck.

"You're cute baby," Corbyn complimented.

"You're cuter bub," Daniel replied.

"Nobody could ever be as cute as you," the older blond whispered. Daniel blushed and tightened his grip on Corbyn's waist.

The two boys were so happy that they were finally together.