I want to feel pretty - Janiel

Requested by: @tiktokeravery

Type: fluff
Warnings: fat shaming, negative thoughts

Anything you touch has been touched by an angel❤️

Third person

The guys of Why Don't We have been on break for a few months. It was only supposed to be a month or so but now they're stuck in quarantine for another who knows how long. They were all quarantined together to avoid loneliness of being at their own houses. They have been pretty lazy, they've been ordering post mates quite often and haven't been working out due to gyms being closed.

Jack looked at himself in the mirror, he's already gone up a size in clothes in the last two months, but he didn't mind.

He walked downstairs and grabbed a bag of chips to eat while he binge watched Netflix in his room.

••

Daniel walked into Jack's room and smiled at him.

"Hey baby," Daniel said softly.

"Hey, you wanna join?" Jack asked.

"Sure."

Daniel laid down beside Jack and let the younger boy cuddle into him. Jack smiled at the familiar scent of his boyfriend. Daniel placed kisses all over Jack's head and face. "I love you Jacky," Daniel whispered.

"I love you too Dani," Jack mumbled. The pair stayed cuddled up with huge smiles.

••

Over the following weeks Jack has gained more weight, overall he gained 14 pounds. Jack didn't mind the extra weight, he knew that when the gyms opened up again he could lose it in time for their next tour.

He walked downstairs to grab a snack before he would watch a movie with Daniel.

"Yo Jack, you might want to calm down on the snacks there buddy," Corbyn called out. Jack looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked.

"You're gaining quite a bit of weight, don't think we haven't noticed," Jonah teased. Jack frowned and looked down.

"You're going to become the guy that needed to get surgery to remove the fat," Zach laughed. Jack felt tears rise to his eyes but he quickly wiped them away.

Zach, Corbyn, and Jonah were all laughing as Jack ran back upstairs. He ran into his and Daniel's room and laid down on the bed, he faced the outside and tried not to let Daniel see him cry.

"I thought you were getting a snack baby," Daniel said. He was confused by Jack's sudden mood change.

"I changed my mind," Jack mumbled.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Daniel asked softly. He placed a hand on Jack's shoulder and rubbed it gently.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Come here love," Daniel offered. He opened his arms and Jack gladly turned around and cuddled into him. "Are you okay baby?" Daniel placed a gentle kiss on Jack's forehead with a smile.