Flower crown - Zaniel

Type; fluff
Warnings: cat-calling, un-consented touching
Wc: 1265

🧸✨ wear the outfit you love because you look amazing

Third person

Zach looked in the mirror happily at his outfit. He was wearing a short white skirt and a baby blue crewneck sweater with a white collared shirt underneath. He had the perfect touch on top of his head, his white flower crown. He absolutely loved flower crowns, they made any outfit go from good to amazing. He especially loved how the flower crown made his hair look slightly messy, which took the attention away from his fake smile.

He let out a small sigh before grabbing his phone and walking downstairs. He grabbed his backpack and kissed his mom on the cheek before walking out of the house. He started his usual walk to school, which was only about 10-15 minutes.

As he was walking, a jeep with about 5 guys drove by, they all leaned out the windows and whistled and shouted at him.

"Damn hottie," one guy shouted. They all began laughing as they drove away. Zach frowned and looked at the ground. He awkwardly pulled his skirt down further and tugged his sleeves down onto his hands. Tears filled his eyes to the brim.

Great way to start the day. Zach thought sarcastically.

After another dreadful 5 minutes, Zach made it to school. He kept his head down as he tried to reach his locker.

As he walked through the halls, he felt staring eyes and heard snickers and whispers. As he got to his locker, a guy approached him and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"Hey cutie," the guy said.

"Don't touch me," Zach snarled, pushing the guy off of him.

"Ooh, feisty," the guy smirked and walked away. Zach turned back around and opened his locker, putting everything he doesn't need away and taking out everything he needed for first period.

That's when he noticed that Daniel, his boyfriend, wasn't at school yet. It was odd because he usually waited at his locker for him every morning, but there was no sign of him. Zach just shrugged it off assuming Daniel would already be in class before walking to class.

He entered the room and sat down in his seat at the back. He pulled out his phone as the bell rang and texted Daniel "where are you?!"

"Zach, don't make me remind you again that you can't have your phone out," Mrs Henning warned the boy.

"Sorry I was jus-."

"I don't want to hear it, bring your phone up here."

"Bu-."

"No buts Zachary. Now."

Zach bit his lip as he walked to the front of the class. He set his phone on the teacher's desk before completing the walk of shame back to his desk. He heard quiet laughs from his fellow classmates, making his eyes fill with more tears. He quickly sat in his seat and put his head into his arms.

This was going to be a long day.

•after school•