Pool accident - Janiel

Type: fluff, hurtfic
Warnings: blood, pain

Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses - Confucius

Third person

It was a normal day off for the Why Don't We boys, they were all by the pool with Eben. Everyone was in the pool, swimming around and playing basketball.

Daniel walked out of the pool, everyone watched in anticipation as they waited for him to do a back flip into the pool. He put his feet on the edge of the pool and began tucking. He jumped up and brought his legs to his chest as he soared through the air.

Jack watched his boyfriend closely, he was very impressed whenever Daniel did a back flip. As Daniel was falling back down Jack could tell he was very close to the edge of the pool.

Before he knew it, Daniel hit his face off of the concrete, which made his nose start bleeding immediately.

"Dani!" Jack exclaimed. He swam over to Daniel as fast as he could. He helped the blonde boy stand up and he saw the damage. Daniel had scrapes all over his forehead and cheeks, his nose was bleeding a lot and his chin was bashed open. "Come on baby."

Jack placed his hand on Daniel's hip as he started leading him out of the pool.

"I need someone to get cloths, ice packs, and a new shirt please," jack called out to the other guys. Zach, Jonah, Eben, and Corbyn all immediately ran inside and got the items that Jack requested.

Jack set Daniel on the counter and ran the sink with cold water. Daniel was looking around as he became more and more light headed.

"J-Jack?" Daniel mumbled.

"I'm right here love, you're going to be okay," Jack said, he gently kissed Daniel's hand as he grabbed one of the cloths from Zach's hand. He ran it under the cold water then placed it on Daniel's nose, he gently pinched his nose to stop the bleeding. "You'll be okay baby."

"Jacky, it hurts," Daniel whined, tears pricking at his eyes.

"I know baby, I know. I'm helping you get better now okay? You'll be all better soon," Jack comforted. He stood in between Daniel's legs and let the injured boy lean on him for support. He kept the cloth on Daniel's nose with one hand while he rubbed his back with the other.

After a few minutes Daniel pulled away and sat up straight. "Okay baby, I need you to hold this now, I need to clean up your chin, okay?" Jack explained softly. Daniel nodded then raised his hand to hold the cloth in place. Jack smiled then grabbed another cloth and rinsed it with cold water. He gently dabbed the blood away from Daniel's chin, it had stopped bleeding so now it was just leftover blood.

When the blood was cleared from Daniel's chin, Jack slowly pulled the cloth off of Daniel's nose, he saw that his nose had stopped bleeding. Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, and Eben all stood around, watching intently to make sure that their friend was okay. "How do you feel baby?" Jack asked Daniel softly.

"It hurts," Daniel whimpered, a few tears fell from his eyes, and those few tears turned into a sob.

"Oh love," Jack mumbled. He pulled the small boy into a hug and gently rubbed his back. Daniel slid off of the counter and stood in the hug. Daniel weakly wrapped his arms around Jack's waist.

The couple pulled away once Daniel was calm, and Jack smiled at his beautiful boyfriend. He placed a soft kiss on his lips. "You are such a strong boy, I'm so proud of you darling," Jack said softly. Daniel smiled at Jack.

"Thank you Jacky," Daniel said. Jack smiled even wider. Jack grabbed the shirt that Jonah had gotten and helped Daniel put it on.

"How about we get an ice pack for you then go cuddle upstairs?" Jack asked. Daniel nodded.

"That sounds amazing."

"Okay, you head upstairs and pick out a movie, I'll be up in a minute," Jack said and kissed Daniel's forehead. Daniel quickly nodded then made his way up the stairs. Jack turned to all of the other guys with a smile. "Thank you guys so much for helping out."

"No problem bro, we'd do anything for you guys," Corbyn said happily. Jack smiled and nodded.

He quickly grabbed an ice pack then ran upstairs to his and Daniel's shared bedroom. He saw Daniel cuddled up underneath the bedsheets, Jack mentally cooed at his cute boyfriend before getting into bed next to him.

"What hurts Baby?" Jack asked softly.

"Everything," Daniel said quietly. Jack frowned at the smaller boy. He leaned down and placed soft kisses all over his face, Daniel scrunched up his nose from the feeling. Jack left one last kiss on Daniel's lips, making them both smile.

"Here's an ice pack baby, put it wherever you need it," Jack said, handing Daniel the soft ice pack. Daniel thanked Jack then put it on his nose, helping with the lingering pain. Jack laid down next to Daniel and held the small boy in his arms. "I guess no more backflips for a while."

Daniel giggled slightly at the comment.

"That's for sure."

A/N my writer's block isn't totally gone but we're getting there😅