Make up - Dorbyn

Type: fluff/jealousy
Warnings: none

🧸✨ you're only given one life, don't spend it doubting yourself

Third person

Corbyn pecked Daniel's lips one last time before the band walked into the room where they would have limelight. The five guys dispersed throughout the room and talked to different fans and took lots of pictures.

Daniel and Corbyn liked to stay near each other during limelight, just in case if something went in the wrong direction or they needed to break up an awkward fan interaction.

After Corbyn was finished taking a photo with a fan, she smiled brightly and showed him the photo.

"We'd make a pretty cute couple," the girl laughed. Corbyn chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah we would!" The blonde replied.

Daniel heard the conversation and frowned, but he quickly covered it up with a smile for the photo about to be taken of him and a fan.

••

Throughout the rest of the meet and greet, Daniel ignored Corbyn, he wouldn't even look his way. He was hurt by Corbyn's response, he could've said something like 'oh sorry, but I'm in a relationship' at least.

Corbyn noticed Daniel's behavioural change, and he knew why he was upset, he could read Daniel's expressions easier than a book.

•after limelight•

The band all said their goodbyes to the fans they were with then everyone left the room. Why Don't We went to their green room to pack up their stuff before they would head to the tour bus.

Daniel speed walked to his pile of stuff and packed it up, then he grabbed his bag and walked out of the room, rushing past Corbyn as quick as possible.

"What's up with Daniel?" Jonah asked Corbyn.

"During limelight a fan said that we would make a cute couple because we looked good in the photo together, and I jokingly agreed. He's been ignoring me since," Corbyn explained with a sigh. Jonah frowned, he knew that Daniel got jealous really easily, but he knew that they would make up in the end.

"Just talk to him, he always forgives you. The guys and I will go get some food or something so you guys can have alone time"

"I will, thank you guys," Corbyn replied as he walked out the door. He walked to the tour bus, stopping to talk to some fans on the way.

When he made it into the vehicle, he saw that Daniel's bunk curtain was closed. He frowned and walked over to it, he opened the curtain and saw that Daniel was facing the wall on his phone. The phone was quickly shut off, but before it was, Corbyn saw that the younger boy was looking at photos of them together. Corbyn smiled and began playing with Daniel's hair. "Hi bubba," Corbyn said softly. "I'm sorry if I made you feel jealous or insecure during the meet and greet, I didn't mean to do that love. She was joking around so I thought that you would know it was a joke. In no way did I ever mean to hurt you, you mean the world to me baby, I would never hurt you like that."

Corbyn leaned down and placed a kiss behind Daniel's ear. "I love you Dani."

"I love you too Corbs," Daniel mumbled.

"Can I come cuddle you? I know you can't resist me when we cuddle," Corbyn said, a joking tone in his voice. Daniel quickly nodded, a large smile grew on his face. Corbyn slipped off his shoes and hoodie, he handed the hoodie to Daniel and smiled at the small boy when it was on him. The older got into the bunk and allowed Daniel to lay his head on his chest. He ran one hand through Daniel's hair, while the other ran up and down his arm. "I'm sorry bub, I love you," Corbyn whispered.

"I forgive you, I love you too," Daniel replied, his voice muffled from Corbyn's t-shirt.

"Go to sleep my love, we have an early morning tomorrow."

Daniel nodded then fell into a peaceful sleep. Corbyn smiled, he knew they would be able to make up.