Argument - Jarbyn

Type: fluff Warnings: arguing/shouting, strong language

Type: fluff
Warnings: arguing/shouting, strong language

🌈🧸 no act of kindness is ever wasted

Third person

"Oh my god Corbyn! Can't I just go out with a couple friends even for a little bit?" Jack shouted, "I'm not a fucking child."

The couple has been arguing about how Jack's friends are bad influences on him, Corbyn doesn't think he should hang out with them anymore, but Jack thinks otherwise.

"Jack, they vape, drink, swear all the time, and go from girl to girl, they're terrible influences," Corbyn shouted back.

"You know what Corbyn, fuck you," Jack screamed.

"Fine, be that way, I don't love you anymore!"

Jack's eyes got filled with tears as he looked at Corbyn. Corbyn's face immediately softened.

"O-Ok," Jack said softly.

"No baby, I didn't mean to say that," Corbyn said, mentally face palming himself. Jack looked at he ground then started crying quietly. Corbyn sighed and pulled the small boy into a tight hug. "No, I made my baby cry. I'm so sorry baby boy."

Jack hugged Corbyn back tightly and sobbed into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry love, I didn't mean it. I love you so much."

"I love you too Corbs," Jack replied, his voice cracking from the break down. Corbyn rocked back and forth with Jack in his arms, trying his best to comfort him.

The pair pulled away from the warm embrace and looked into each other's eyes.

"I know you want to go out with your friends, and you know how I feel about them. But, you're an adult, you can do what you want. I just don't want you getting hurt love," Corbyn said softly. Jack nodded in agreement.

"I know, and I won't baby," Jack said with a sad smile. Corbyn nodded and gently kissed his forehead.

"I love you Jack," Corbyn mumbled.

"I love you too bean," Jack replied with a smile.

"Do you still want to go out with your friends tonight?"

"Nah, is rather just stay here with you."

"Ok, cuddles and Netflix?" Corbyn asked. Jack nodded then jumped into Corbyn's arms, making the older boy laugh. Jack wrapped his legs around Corbyn's waist and he carried the small blonde boy upstairs. He placed Jack onto the bed then laid down next to him. Jack laid his head on Corbyn's chest and Corbyn wrapped his arms around him. "I love you baby boy," Corbyn whispered.

"I love you too."

A/N so uh, kind of-not really-funny story. I wrote all of this in Janah at first so I had to rewrite Jonah to Corbyn. It didn't take long, I just feel really dumb now 🤦🏼‍♀️😂