Tree accident - Jorbyn

Type: hurtfic/fluff Warnings: pain, hospitalization, paralyzation

Type: hurtfic/fluff
Warnings: pain, hospitalization, paralyzation

🌈🧸 be kind, for you never know the shadows behind someone's smile

Third person

"Be careful Corbs!" Daniel called. Corbyn looked down from the branch he was on and smiled at Daniel.

"I will!" Corbyn called back. He kept climbing higher and higher up the tree, trying to reach the kite that he and Daniel were flying just 20 minutes earlier.

As Corbyn kept climbing the wind kept getting stronger, making him wobble quite a bit, but he regained his balance and kept climbing.

Corbyn felt a gush of wind blow against him, this one was stronger than the others. His feet slipped off of the branch and his arms disconnected from the base of the tree. He screamed as his body started tumbling through the branches, trying to reach the ground. As Corbyn fell, he would occasionally hit something on a branch, making him bleed from the deep scratches.

"Corbyn!" Daniel screamed, probably for the 5th time. Corbyn could barely hear him, as he fell further towards the ground.

When he finally reached the last layer of branches his body hurt terribly, in every spot. He fell out of the tree and landed flat on his back with a thud, which knocked the wind out of him. "Corbyn! Oh my god!" Daniel shouted. He ran over to the blonde boy and waved his hand in front of his face. "Are you ok? Can you see my hand?"

Corbyn couldn't move, everything was blurry and his hearing was foggy. He felt tired, all he wanted to do was sleep. He started closing his eyes, but Daniel quickly noticed. "Don't close your eyes Corbyn, please don't!"

Corbyn nodded weakly and forced his eyes back open again. Daniel pulled his phone out of his pocket and quickly dialled Jonah's phone number.

"Hello?" Jonah said as he answered the phone.

"Jo? Corbyn fell out of a tree, and he seems like he's going to be unconscious soon," Daniel said, a few tears streaming down his face, "I don't know what to do."

"Where are you Daniel?" Jonah asked, trying to keep calm.

"At the park, near the coffee shop," Daniel quickly explained.

"Ok, stay there, I'll be there soon, make sure to keep him awake."

"I-I'll try."

"Ok, bye Daniel."

Jonah hung up the phone then ran to his car, then he quickly started driving to the park.