Outfit - Jachary

Type: fluff/feminism Warnings: male feminism (not sure if that needed a warning or not)

Warnings: male feminism (not sure if that needed a warning or not)

🌈🧸 "Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you." – Princess Diana

Third person

"Zach Baby, I'm home!" Jack shouted as he walked into their shared apartment. He was holding several bags of clothing that he bought from the mall after work.

Zach came running into the front entrance and hugged Jack.

"Jackyyy!" Zach exclaimed. Jack smiled and rubbed his boyfriend's back gently.

"Hi baby, I got some things for you," Jack explained. Zach pulled away from the hug and looked at Jack with a confused expression.

"Why? It's almost Christmas, you don't need to waste your money on me," Zach whined.

"Well, if I spent it on you it isn't a waste," Jack said then kissed the brunette's forehead. Zach blushed slightly before looking in the bags that Jack had set down.

Zach pulled out piece by piece, and 5 minutes later there were a bunch of clothes all over the couch. "Go try something on baby boy," Jack instructed. Zach nodded then grabbed a skin tight grey plaid skirt and a tight, red long sleeve shirt. Zach's always liked to dress more femininely than most guys, he loved the feeling of skirts and dresses, they made him feel beautiful.

He walked into the bathroom and quickly changed out of his jogging pants and hoodie and into the skirt and shirt.

Zach smiled in the mirror when he looked at the outfit, it fit him perfectly.

Jack sat on the couch, impatiently waiting for Zach to come out of the bathroom. When he finally walked out Jack smiled brightly. Zach smiled back at Jack and started walking over to the blonde, who stood up slowly.

"You like it?" Zach asked hopefully. Jack smiled and nodded.

"I absolutely love it baby," Jack said. He inspected the outfit some more as he placed his hands on Zach's hips. The skirt hugged his curves perfectly, and the red of the shirt brought out the colour of his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. The older boy brought Zach closer and kissed his forehead. They placed their foreheads together and took a few deep breaths. "You look stunning."

Zach smiled and blushed from the statement. Jack sat on the couch and Zach immediately crawled onto Jack's lap and cuddled his head into his neck. "Aren't you just a cutie pie," Jack cooed. Zach blushed and hugged Jack tighter. "I love you baby boy."

"I love you too Jacky," Zach mumbled. Jack smiled and kissed the top of Zach's head. Zach smiled then slowly fell asleep in his lover's arms. 

Jack smiled down at the sleeping boy.

"This is the boy I'm marrying."