You and me against the world - dorbyn

type: fluff/angst kind of
Warnings: none
Wc: 2642

🧸✨ you are GORGEOUS

Third person

Daniel was currently laid in Corbyn's arms, old, dried tears on his cheeks. He and Corbyn had gotten into an argument about coming out to the public. Daniel didn't want to, but Corbyn wanted to show off his baby more than anything.

"I'm sorry bub," Corbyn said softly. Daniel just cuddled his head further into Corbyn's neck, holding the older boy a bit tighter. "I love you, Dani."

"I love you too, Corby," Daniel replied. The pair stayed in the other's arms, just relaxing into the warmth.

Someone walked into the room, smiling at the pair. Corbyn looked over to the door and smiled at Jonah.

"Hey Jo," Corbyn said softly.

"Hey guys, we have to leave in 10 minutes for the interview," Jonah explained. Corbyn mentally groaned, he forgot about the interview they had scheduled for that day.

"Okay, thanks Jo. We'll be downstairs soon," Corbyn replied. Jonah nodded before leaving the room, leaving the couple alone. "Do you want to change bub?"

"I think I'm fine in this," Daniel said after looking at his outfit. He was wearing one of Corbyn's t-shirts and skinny jeans.

"Are you sure you don't want to change shirts?" Corbyn questioned, softly caressing Daniel's cheek.

"I'm sure, you only really wear this shirt at home so I don't think fans will notice," Daniel answered. Corbyn nodded with a smile.

"Okay bubba. Let's go downstairs."

The two boys got off of the bed and walked downstairs hand in hand. The other guys were all at the island in the kitchen eating nachos and cheese. Corbyn and Daniel joined them, taking a few of the nacho chips to eat.

"How are the lovebirds doing today?" Zach asked.

"We're good," Corbyn replied with a soft smile. The older boy pulled Daniel into his side more, gently rubbing his skin under the t-shirt.

"Okay guys, time to go," Jonah said, walking towards the door. The guys all followed and threw on shoes before going out to the car.

•at the interview•

As soon as they met the interviewer, Corbyn knew she had a bad vibe. He didn't like her already, and he still had to have a 20 minute interview with her.

"Okay, so you all can take a seat, Daniel I want you to sit next to me, but the rest of you can sit wherever," she instructed. Daniel raised an eyebrow and glanced at Corbyn, who had a cold look on his face. Daniel sat down on the stool that would be next to where the woman was sitting, and Corbyn sat behind him next to Jonah. Zach and Jack then joined Daniel in the front row.

The camera guy counted down from 5, and the interviewer adjusted her position until the camera started rolling.

"Hello everyone, it's Kathy! Today I'm here with the boy band why don't we! We have Corbyn, Jonah, Jack, Zach, and Daniel, unfortunately," she mumbled the last part under her breath, but the guys still heard it. "Today I'll just be asking you guys some questions, some are from the fans. Some will be individual, and some will be for everyone. You guys ready?"