It'll always be you - Jarbyn

Type: fluff
Warnings: none

"You look so beautiful, you walked out of a dream" 💕

Third person

Jack got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist before walking into his bedroom. He smiled when he saw his boyfriend laying down on his bed.

"Hey buttercup," Jack welcomed. Corbyn smiled back at him as a reply. The smile quickly faded and Jack could tell something was wrong. He quickly got dressed and dried his hair before laying down with Corbyn. He wrapped his arms around the blond boy and rubbed his back. Corbyn cuddled his head into Jack's neck and placed a few kisses there. "What's wrong darling?" Jack asked softly. Corbyn sighed and shrugged.

"I don't really wanna talk about it," Corbyn replied.

"Come on baby, you know you can talk to me, I just want to help you," Jack explained. Corbyn sighed again before pulling away from the hug. Jack frowned and gently caressed Corbyn's cheek before placing a kiss on his forehead. "Talk to me baby."

"Will you ever love someone else Jack?" Corbyn asked. A pool of tears built up in his eyes and he felt a lump forming in his throat.

"No baby, I'll never love somebody else the way I love you," Jack said softly.

"But why?"

"What do you mean 'why'?"

"Why would you choose me, you could have any girl, or any guy you want, Why me?" Corbyn frowned.

"Baby, you are the most sweet, loving, amazing, and caring boy I've ever met. I am so lucky that I'm able to wake up to you everyday and that I'm able to call you mine. If anything why would you choose me? You're perfect love," Jack answered with a small smile. Corbyn looked up at him with a forming smile.

"Really?" Corbyn asked softly.

"Yes baby, I love you so much more than you'll ever know," Jack said with a small giggle. Corbyn smiled widely and tightened his grip on Jack's hand.

"I love you so much Jacky," Corbyn smiled. He cuddled back into the younger blond and continued to smile widely.

"Why did you bring that up love?" Jack asked.

"I just see the way some people look at you, and I can tell there's lots of people that want you, I was just curious why you chose someone like me instead of them," Corbyn sighed.

"I'll always choose you baby."

Corbyn nodded a little bit and closed his eyes, ready for sleep.

"It'll always be you."

A/N I currently have no motivation to write so here's this basic cuddle chapter😌