Scoliosis - Jorbyn

Jonah's a bottom, sorry not sorry

Type: fluff/hurtfic
Warnings: none
Wc: 1006

🧸✨ This is for everyone who has scoliosis. You're not alone, I know it's hard. You will get through this, wear your brace (if you have one), do your stretches, and keep a good posture. I'm with you, always. Bent, not broken ♥️

Third person

Jonah twisted and turned, trying to find a position to relieve the uncomfortable pain in his back. It felt that no matter how he moved his body, his back still hurt. Jonah was diagnosed with scoliosis at age 14 when he had his first major growth spurt, but it hadn't really been bad until his 20's. He had stretches that he was supposed to do daily from his physical therapist, but he was very out of routine with doing them due to long hours in the studio.

Corbyn, Jonah's boyfriend, woke up from all of the movement in the bed. He rolled over to face Jonah then wrapped his arms around him.

"What's wrong gorgeous?" Corbyn asked, his voice full of sleepiness and rasp.

"My back hurts," Jonah whined, biting on his bottom lip to stop it from trembling.

"Aw bubba, do you want a warm bath? Or a back massage? Maybe both?" Corbyn offered.

"Can I have both, please?" Jonah asked hesitantly. He always hated waking his boyfriend because of his back, he just felt that it made Corbyn go out of his way and lose way too much sleep.

"Okay bubba, you stay here and I'll go get the bath ready. Do you want bubbles?" Corbyn questioned. Jonah just gave a small nod. "Okay, I'll be right back to get you bub."

Jonah just laid in silence, trying to massage his own back to help the pain.

Soon after, Corbyn walked out of the bathroom and over to Jonah. "Can you walk baby?" Corbyn asked softly. Jonah just nodded, not quite sure if he could or not. Corbyn let Jonah grab onto his hands and helped him sit up. Jonah put all of his weight onto Corbyn to stand up, the younger boy happily helping him.

Corbyn held Jonah's hands to stabilize him as they walked to the bathroom.

When they entered the bathroom, Jonah held onto the counter and arched his back slightly to relieve the pain momentarily.

Corbyn waited until he was ready to undress him. He pulled off the curly haired boy's shirt, then his jogging pants and boxers. He lead Jonah over to the bathtub and helped him get in, watching as he physically relaxed into the warm water.

"Can you come in with me?" Jonah asked softly.

"Of course baby." Corbyn quickly stripped his clothing then sat in the tub behind Jonah. The older boy leaned back against him, just taking in the comfort he felt. "Want me to massage your back now? Or do you just want to relax?"

"Just relax for a little," Jonah replied tiredly. Corbyn just let out a quiet 'ok' then placed a kiss on the top of Jonah's head. "I love you Corbear."

"I love you too baby," Corbyn replied. "How's your back feeling?"

"It still hurts a lot, but my muscles have relaxed a little bit," Jonah replied. Now he didn't feel much pain in his shoulders, they usually tense up when he has back pain, but now they were relaxed so only his lower and middle back hurt.

"That's good, when we're back in bed I can give you a massage to help it, and we can put a heating pad on for you."

"That sounds amazing."

•15 minutes later•

The two boys decided to get out of the bathtub, Corbyn left first so he could help Jonah out. He grabbed a towel that was hanging on the wall and wrapped it around his waist. Then he helped Jonah get out of the tub and wrapped him in a towel as well.

Corbyn brought Jonah into their room and helped him dry off before getting him to sit on the bed. He grabbed boxers and jogging pants for the both of them, getting them onto himself and Jonah.

"Lay face down baby," Corbyn instructed. Jonah followed the instructions and laid on his stomach on the bed, his arms at his sides.

Corbyn grabbed some body lotion from the bathroom then walked back out. He straddled Jonah's waist, using his knees to elevate himself. He set the lotion on the bedside table so it was easily accessible.

He put a pump of lotion onto his hand and rubbed his hands together to warm it up before placing his hands on Jonah's back.

Corbyn had done this so many times that he knew where Jonah's hurting spots were, his left shoulder blade, just under his right shoulder blade, and his whole lower back.

Corbyn continued massaging Jonah's back for about half an hour, just letting the boy relax, he was hoping that he was able to relieve some of the pain that Jonah was feeling.

When he was finally done, Jonah was half asleep. Corbyn leaned down and placed a kiss on his cheek. "It's time to sleep sweetie," Corbyn whispered. Jonah just let out a small groan. Corbyn chuckled before laying down next to Jonah. He helped Jonah roll onto his back because sleeping on his back helped to keep his spine flat and as straight as possible.

"I wanna cuddle," Jonah pouted.

"Well, you need to sleep on your back bubba, it'll help," Corbyn replied.

"But I want cuddles," Jonah pouted once again. Corbyn sighed.

"How about I lay on you?"

"Mhm," Jonah agreed. Corbyn smiled before laying against Jonah's chest, allowing Jonah to hold him like a teddy bear.

"This is weird, I don't like you being a dom, you're too cute and soft," Corbyn cooed. Jonah just let out another groan.

"Get used to it, you're getting cuddled whether you like it or not," Jonah said. Corbyn just chuckled then gently kissed Jonah's neck.

"Go to sleep bub, I'll be right here in the morning."

"Okay. Thank you Corbs, you're the best boyfriend ever."

"You're welcome baby, good night."

"Good night."

With that, both boys fell asleep, Jonah feeling a lot less pain, and Corbyn feeling much more happy now that Jonah was happy.