love languages - dorbyn

A/N I forget which TikTok this is about so I'm just making it a rejection oneshot, sorry 😅

Type: fluff
Warnings: it's short
Wc: 376
Requested by: Dorbyn4ever

🧸✨ you are worth more than your looks

Third person

Daniel and Corbyn have been together for about 8 months now. They know everything about each other, including their love languages. Daniel's love language was acts of service, while Corbyn's was physical touch. Sometimes their love languages didn't go well together because while Corbyn wanted to cuddle, Daniel wanted to do stuff together and help Corbyn out.

Now was one of those times.

"Baby, come cuddle," Corbyn whined from the couch. Daniel sighed.

"Not now Corbs, I'm not in the mood," Daniel replied.

"What do you mean you're not in the mood?" Corbyn questioned.

"I mean I'm not in the mood, I don't want to cuddle right now," Daniel answered, looking back at his phone. Corbyn walked over to him and wrapped his arms around him from behind, pulling him close.

"Please?"

Daniel shrugged Corbyn off and stood up from his chair.

"Corbyn, I said no okay? Give it up!" Daniel shouted. Corbyn bit his lip to keep his tears from escaping before nodding and walking up to their shared bedroom. Daniel put his head in his hands and sighed. He knew Corbyn deeply depended on touch, but Daniel really just wanted to be by himself right now.

He decided to give Corbyn some time before apologizing, so he decided to watch a couple episodes of Criminal Minds to pass the time.

•••

After about an episode and a half, Daniel realized he should check on his boyfriend. He stood up from the couch and walked up the stairs, entering their bedroom. He frowned when he saw Corbyn wrapped up in blankets on his phone.

"Corbs?" Daniel said softly. Corbyn looked over at him and smiled.

"Hi love," Corbyn said softly. Daniel smiled then crawled into bed beside Corbyn. They faced each other and both smiled softly.

"I'm sorry, I just wasn't in the mood to cuddle. I didn't mean to yell," Daniel said softly.

"It's okay bub, I know your love language isn't physical touch," Corbyn replied. Daniel smiled before cuddling into Corbyn's chest, allowing him to hold him close.

"I love you Corbs."

"I love you too baby," Corbyn replied. Corbyn put on their favourite show to watch together and they enjoyed their time together.