Pretty boy - Jachary

Type: fluffWarnings: heated moment

Type: fluff
Warnings: heated moment

To understand everything is to forgive everything - Osho

Third person

Zach walked through his new school with his head down, too afraid to talk to anybody. This is his third school in 5 months and he didn't want to get too attached knowing that he'd have to move again soon.

"Hey pretty boy," a deep voice said behind him. Zach leaned his head on his locker and let out a breath.

"P-Please leave me alone," Zach said quietly.

"Come on cutie, I just wanna be friends," the deep voice said again.

"I'm okay, thanks."

The other boy gave up and walked away from Zach with an eye roll. Zach let out a sigh of relief before heading to his first class.

He walked up to the teacher and waved a little bit. "Hi, I'm Zach, I'm new here," Zach said quietly.

"Hi Zach! I'm Mrs. Harris, you can go take a seat next to Jack," the teacher explained, pointing to a guy in the back. Zach nodded then quickly walked over, ignoring the stares from other students.

He sat down in his seat and Jack smirked at him.

"Hey pretty boy," Jack said deeply.

"Oh god," Zach breathed out, "its you."

"Yes it is cutie," Jack smirked. Zach looked away from Jack as Mrs. Harris started the lesson. Jack placed his hand on Zach's thigh, which made Zach's heart skip a beat. "Do I make you nervous pretty boy?" Jack whispered in Zach's ear.

"N-No," Zach stumbled.

"Are you sure about that pretty boy?"

"Y-Yeah."

Jack kept slowly moving his hand up Zach's thigh, making the younger boy uncomfortable. "Excuse me miss, may I use the washroom?" Zach asked while he raised his hand.

"Go ahead!" Mrs. Harris answered with a smile. Zach smiled gratefully and got up from his seat, leaving the current situation. He speed walked to the bathroom and went over to the sinks. He rinsed his face with ice cold water then wiped it off with a paper towel. He looked himself in the mirror and took some deep breaths.

He heard the door open and he looked towards it. Jack.

Jack locked the door with a smirk and walked over to Zach. He turned Zach around so his back was against the counter. Zach's breath hitched in his throat.

"What's your name cutie?" Jack asked as he placed his hands on Zach's hips.

"Z-Zach."

"Cute name for a cute boy," Jack laughed. A dark blush appeared on Zach's cheeks. "Now Zachy, I need you to imagine something for me. Imagine the both of us in your bedroom, you're laying on the bed and I'm on top of you. I'm leaving soft kisses on your neck and cheeks," Jack paused and leaned closer to Zach, so close that he could feel his breath against his face. Zach closed his eyes and let out a quick breath. "Now, do you like me Zachy?"

Zach hesitated for a moment. He felt something with Jack that he had never felt before, but he didn't know if it was love or not. He took a few moments, but then he realized that he loved Jack.

"I hate you so much I love you," Zach replied, opening his eyes again. Jack smirked and leaned in even closer, so their lips brushed up against each other. "Just kiss me already."

Jack smirked even wider then connected their lips. He pulled Zach's hips closer with a small smile. Zach wrapped his arms around Jack's neck and pulled himself closer so their bodies were flat against each other.

They slowly pulled away and Jack pulled Zach's face up with his finger.

"Will you be mine cutie?" Jack asked softly.

"Yeah," Zach replied nervously. Jack smiled before bringing Zach into another sweet kiss.