Shower - Zonah

Type: fluff
Warnings: none

When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed - Maya Angelou

Third person

Zach walked into his apartment that he shared with his boyfriend, Jonah. He had sweat dripping down his forehead from his soccer practice.

"Babe! I'm home!" Zach called out. Jonah came running over to Zach and brought him into a tight hug.

"Hi baby boy," Jonah welcomed. Zach smiled up at Jonah and pecked his lips.

"I need to go take a shower," Zach explained. Jonah stuck out his bottom lip to pout and held Zach tighter.

"I wanna cuddle my baby," Jonah whined.

"You can join me if you want," Zach said, knowing that Jonah would agree. Jonah quickly nodded then let go of Zach.

The pair went upstairs and grabbed two towels and clean clothes for after the shower. Jonah turned the shower on and made sure it was warm enough. Both boys took their shirts off, Jonah casually checked Zach out while doing so.

He walked over to Zach and placed his hands on his hips.

"Damn, I have a sexy boyfriend," Jonah mumbled with a smirk. Zach giggled and kissed Jonah's cheek.

The two boys stripped the rest of their clothes off then got into the shower. (Now before your minds go all dirty, nothing is going to happen, it's gonna be a fluffy shower)

Zach hugged Jonah tightly and closed his eyes as the warm water ran down his body.

"I'm so tired," Zach pouted. Jonah rubbed Zach's shoulder and kissed the top of his head.

"Right after this we can go to bed angel," Jonah explained. Zach nodded into Jonah's chest. They slowly pulled away from the hug and Zach stood under the water to get his hair wet. Jonah hugged Zach from behind and held his body close.

When their hair was completely wet Jonah put some shampoo into his hand. The two boys stepped out of the water so they could apply the shampoo. Jonah placed his hands on Zach's scalp and gently massaged it in. Zach smiled and leaned into Jonah. The older boy also smiled and kept massaging Zach's scalp until the shampoo was completely rubbed in. Zach pulled away from Jonah's body and put some shampoo in his hands.

"I can do my own if you're too tired love," Jonah said, softly rubbing Zach's hip.

"I can do it," Zach said quietly. Jonah nodded with a smile. Zach stood on his tippy toes and reached up for Jonah's hair. Jonah kept a firm grip on Zach's waist so he wouldn't fall and hurt himself.

Zach gently massaged the shampoo into Jonah's hair, which made the older boy smile.

When it was totally rubbed in the two boys locked eyes. The brunette boys smiled and slowly leaned in until their lips were connected. Zach wrapped his arms around Jonah's neck and Jonah wrapped his arms around Zach's waist. The two boys moved closer together until their torsos were pressed against each other.

The couple slowly pulled away from the loving kiss, smiles immediately appeared on their faces.

"I love you Zach," Jonah said softly while caressing Zach's face.

"I love you too Jobear."

"Let's get this shampoo out now."

Zach leaned his head back so his hair was underneath the flow of the shower, Jonah placed his hands on he younger's scalp and began to rub the shampoo out.

When Zach's hair was finished Jonah kissed his forehead before rinsing out his own hair.

Meanwhile, Zach grabbed the loofa and the body wash, he squeezed some of the body wash onto the sponge and rubbed it in so it would bubble. He quickly washed his own body then handed the loofa to Jonah so he could wash his own.

When Jonah finished washing himself he put the loofa back where it was before. Zach hugged Jonah tightly and let the water run down his and Jonah's side. Jonah gently rubbed Zach's back and held him tight.

"The water feels nice," Zach mumbled. Jonah hummed in agreement.

"You're cute baby, did you know that?" Jonah asked softly.

"Not like you tell me at least 30 times a day, but thank you baby," Zach replied with a small giggle. Jonah smiled.

"I love you so much, I hope I get to marry you one day."

"You're such a cheeseball," Zach laughed. He pulled away from the hug a little bit and pecked Jonah's lips. "But I agree, I want to marry you one day."

Jonah smiled down at the adorable boy in front of him and pecked his lips.

"You ready to get out?" Jonah asked softly.

"I wanna stay, I like cuddling."

"What if we cuddle in bed?"

"Fine."

Jonah smiled and kissed Zach's forehead. Jonah turned off the water and got out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist then walked over to Zach with a towel. He helped the younger boy out of the shower then softly patted him dry with another towel. Zach whined and puckered his lips, indicating that he wanted a kiss. Jonah giggled at the action and gently pecked Zach's lips.

Zach admired Jonah's body, he had water dripping down his chest and onto his perfect abs. His arms were so muscular, Zach loved when they wrapped around his small body. Jonah's eyes were like endless galaxies that Zach could stare at for hours.

"Like what you see baby?" Jonah asked with a smirk. Zach blushed and nodded. Jonah laughed quietly then grabbed the pair of boxers on the bathroom counter. He helped Zach get them on then also helped him get his jogging pants on.

"Can I have a hoodie?" Zach asked. Jonah nodded then walked into their bedroom, Zach followed behind closely. Jonah grabbed a hoodie that he wore the previous day and gave it to Zach, who instantly put it on. Jonah then quickly put on his clothes, consisting of boxers and jogging pants, before laying in bed beside Zach.

The smaller boy placed his head on the older's chest and tangled their legs together. "I love you Jobear," Zach mumbled.

"I love you too baby, I always will."

A/N I feel like everyone's mind went really dirty with this... oh well😅