Bad Dream - Dorbyn

Type: fluff Warnings: strong language

Type: fluff
Warnings: strong language

Never lose a chance of saying a kind word

Third person

"You're lying!" Daniel shouted at Corbyn. "You cheated on me!"

"No I didn't! I just went out with Jonah to get coffee and catch up, nothing happened," Corbyn replied, on the verge of tears. "Please believe me."

"We're over Corbyn, I can't trust you anymore!" Daniel shouted in Corbyn's face. "It's all your fault!"

Corbyn broke down in sobs as he watched Daniel walk out the front door.

••

"Corbyn Baby! Wake up love," Daniel said while shaking the crying boy.

Corbyn snapped awake and looked around frantically, only to realize that the fight was all a dream. Daniel hugged the frightened boy tightly and rubbed his back. "It's ok baby, it was only a dream. Calm down love," Daniel soothed. Corbyn melted into Daniel's hug and took deep, shaky breaths.

When Corbyn was finally calm the pair pulled away from the warm embrace. Daniel helped Corbyn sit up. The younger boy gently connected his hand with Corbyn's to comfort him. "What was the dream about baby boy?" Daniel asked softly.

"Y-You accused me of cheating. T-Then we a-argued and you l-left me," Corbyn said, beginning to cry again. Daniel sighed and hugged Corbyn again tightly.

"I'll never leave you baby," Daniel said quietly, "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too Dani," Corbyn replied. Daniel smiled and kissed Corbyn's cheek.

"Let's go back to bed, yeah?"

Corbyn nodded in agreement. The two laid down and Corbyn cuddled into Daniel with a small smile plastered on his face.

Both of the young boys were smiling as they fell into a peaceful slumber.

A/N why do all of my recent chapters actually suck. I literally can not write anything longer than 300 words.... oops?