Stay - Jarbyn

Type: sad kinda
Warnings: VERY short
Wc: 301

✨🧸 take a break, you deserve and need it

Third person

Jack could see right through Corbyn. He knew the boy was in love with someone else. It was obvious. The way he would leave for hours at a time, no explanation of where he was going. How he would always hide his phone from Jack, and he would smile like an idiot while texting someone.

Jack knew these were the signs because this is exactly what Corbyn did when they started dating almost 2 years ago. Jack knew Corbyn couldn't help it, but it didn't stop the heartbreak from filling his whole body.

"Corbs? I need to talk to you," Jack called from the living room of their small apartment. Corbyn walked over to the younger brunette and sat down beside him.

"What's up?" Corbyn asked softly. He offered Jack a soft smile, making Jack tear up slightly.

"I uh, I know you're in love with someone else. I don't know who they are but I see it Corbs, I can see right through you," Jack explained softly. He got more and more choked up as he continued talking, but he knew this was for the best.

"I'm so sorry Jack, I didn't want you to find out like this," Corbyn said, his voice was sincere and apologetic. Jack knew he was truly sorry.

"You don't love me like you used to, I can tell you don't need me when I'm with you," Jack said softly. He let out a few sniffles as he got up from the couch. He wiped his eyes before sending a small smile to Corbyn. "I should go now. Bye Corbs."

Without another word, Jack left the apartment building, leaving Corbyn and the past two years behind.

Just as Jack left, Corbyn whispered a soft "I love you."

•••
This is the last chapter of this mini series :(
I honestly became so unmotivated after grey so that's why this is so short, sorry

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed it and I have A LOT of oneshots lined up for this book so stay (😉) tuned
Ok, that was lame. Anyway, I love you all🤍🤍