Flinch - Donah

Type: fluff
Warnings: none

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.

Third person

Jonah and Daniel were in a heated argument. It was over how Daniel wanted to visit his family for Easter but Jonah was hoping to visit his family.

"Why can't I just see my family? I haven't seen them in months! You saw yours last week!" Daniel cried. Jonah sighed.

"Daniel, for fuck sakes, you need to grow up, I saw them a month ago, and I have a young sister to worry about," Jonah argued.

"And I don't?" Daniel shouted. "I have Anna, she's a younger sister."

"But Svea is a lot younger than that and can't handle being away from her older brother as well."

"Why can't we just go to our own families, that way we won't be together, we can be with our families," Daniel said loudly. Jonah quickly brought his hand up to his face, which caused Daniel to flinch.

Jonah's expression softened immediately. He looked at Daniel with tears in his eyes as the smaller boy looked down.

"D-Did you just flinch?" Jonah asked sadly. Daniel tried so hard not to cry, but a few tears slipped into his cheeks. The same thing happened with Jonah, but he didn't try to keep it in. "Baby, I'm so sorry."

Jonah immediately brought Daniel into a tight hug. He rubbed up and down the blond's back and cried into him. "I would never hit you baby boy, I'm not that type of boyfriend."

Daniel nodded into Jonah's chest and hugged him tighter. Jonah slowly calmed down and so did Daniel.

The pair pulled away from the hug and Jonah placed a soft kiss on Daniel's forehead.

"I'm sorry Jobear," Daniel mumbled.

"Don't be sorry love," Jonah said softly, "we'll figure something out. Maybe we can go to your parents' for a few days and then mine. We'll figure something out baby."

Daniel nodded and smiled. This is why he loved Jonah so much.

"Ok, I love you Jo," Daniel said quietly.

"I love you too baby."

Jonah pulled his lover into another loving hug. They both smiled contently, they could always make up.