I need a hug - Janah

Type: fluff
Warnings: none

You are the best version of yourself, nobody can be better at you, than you 💛

Third person

Jonah felt lonely. Quarantine made him feel so alone, he felt like nobody was there for him. He knew he had the guys, but he's been with only them for all of quarantine. Sure they loved him, but it was a brotherly love, not a type of love from a mother or significant other.

Jonah laid in his bed cuddled up in his blankets, he felt numb, he wanted to cry, but his body wouldn't let him. He even put on sad music and watched sad videos, but nothing worked, he just couldn't cry.

He was too zoned out in his thoughts to hear the door open.

"Jonah?" Jack called out. He looked at the bundle of blankets that Jonah was wrapped in and frowned. "Jo? You okay?"

Jonah just stayed silent, he didn't want anybody to feel bad for him. He didn't want pity.

Jack walked over to Jonah and sat on the edge of the bed. He pushed back some of Jonah's hair and frowned when he saw tears in the older's eyes. "What's wrong Jo?" Jack asked quietly. Jonah shifted so he was now on his back, he just stared at he ceiling. "Jo, talk to me. What's up?"

Jonah looked over at Jack and something seemed to trigger him, he broke down into loud sobs. "Oh Jobear," Jack frowned. He wiped away Jonah's tears as they fell onto his cheeks.

"I feel so lonely Jack. I just need a hug from someone," Jonah sobbed. Jack frowned and caressed Jonah's cheek.

"Sit up Jo," Jack requested. Jack held Jonah's hand and helped pull him up into a sitting position. He hugged the older boy tightly and rubbed his back with one hand while the other held Jonah's head close to his chest.

Jonah felt something, he felt relieved? Content? He wasn't sure, but it felt good. He felt loved.

Jonah wanted the hug to last forever, but it had to end after a few minutes. Jack smiled at Jonah and wiped the single tear rolling down his cheek.

"Better bub?" Jack asked softly. Jonah nodded a little bit. Jack looked Jonah in the eyes one last time before quickly connecting his lips to Jonah's.

Jonah smiled widely and placed his hands on Jack's waist firmly. Jack used one hand to caress Jonah's face, while the other wrapped around his neck.

The pair pulled away breathless, and with large, hazy smiles on their faces. "Will you be mine?" Jack asked softly. Jonah nodded.

"Of course Jack," Jonah agreed. Jack smiled before pressing a soft kiss to Jonah's lips once again. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For making me feel loved."

Jack smiled and kissed Jonah's cheek.

"You'll always be loved, whether you feel it or not," Jack whispered. Jonah nodded with a smile. Jack slowly got up from his spot on the bed and rubbed Jonah's shoulder. "I should get to bed, good night."

As Jack started walking away, Jonah called his name. "Yeah?" Jack asked.

"C-Can you stay?" Jonah asked shyly.

"Of course."

Jack walked back over to the bed and laid down beside Jonah. Jonah cuddled into Jack and laid his head against his chest. He relaxed at the gentle sound of Jack's heart beating. Jack played with Jonah's hair and held him close, he never wanted the boy to feel alone, never again.

"Good night Jacky," Jonah mumbled tiredly.

"Good night Jo, have a good sleep."

Jack placed another soft kiss to Jonah's forehead before falling asleep, the love of his life doing the same in his arms.

A/N I really want a hug🥺