Wouldn't trade you for the world - Zorbyn

Type: fluff
Warnings: none

Your weight doesn't define you. You are so beautiful inside and out, don't let anybody let you think any different❤️

Third person

Zach has been in Corbyn's apartment for the past 8 hours for a prank, which he would post on his YouTube channel when it was complete. It was a classic and simple prank, all he has to do is not get caught.

Zach stayed quiet as he sat in the closet, the door was open slightly so he could record Corbyn in his bedroom.

Corbyn walked into his bedroom, he took his shirt off then laid down on his bed. Zach scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion, why was he shirtless?

"Hey," Corbyn said quietly. Zach peeked our to see that Corbyn was on the phone. "What are you doing right now?"

Zach felt confused, Corbyn never called anybody, he preferred to text.

"You want to come over? My boyfriend won't be here for another few hours....... ok, just don't tell anybody, keep it on the low cutie," Corbyn smirked. "See you soon."

Tears appeared in Zach's eyes, Corbyn was cheating on him?

Zach stood up and walked out of the closet.

"What the fuck Corbyn?" Zach shouted.

"Oh Zach, I uh, I didn't know you were here," Corbyn said awkwardly.

"Yeah, I was doing the staying in your house prank," Zach said angrily. He was on the verge of tears, he couldn't believe that Corbyn would cheat on him.

"Babe, I'm so sorry," Corbyn said quietly.

"Sorry that you're cheating on me? Or sorry that I caught you?" Zach whimpered. He looked down as a few tears fell down his cheeks.

Corbyn stayed quiet. "That's what I thought. Goodbye Corbyn."

Zach quickly ran out of Corbyn's bedroom and to the front door.

"Zach! Baby! I knew you were here, I pranked you," Corbyn shouted as he ran after him. Zach turned around and looked at Corbyn angrily.

"What?"

"Look baby, you hung up your jacket," Corbyn explained and pointed to the hook.

Zach let out a relieved sigh before breaking down into sobs. Corbyn walked over to him and hugged him tightly. Corbyn's shirt was quickly soaked from tears. "Shh love, I'm not cheating on you, I promise. I love you so much baby," Corbyn whispered into Zach's ear.

"Are you sure?" Zach cried.

"I'm sure. You are my whole world, I wouldn't just throw our relationship away like that my love." Corbyn smiled down at Zach and placed a kiss on the top of his head. "I love you baby."

"I love you too Corbs," Zach replied softly.

The pair pulled away from the hug and Corbyn placed a kiss on Zach's lips.

"I wouldn't trade you for the world baby," Corbyn said. Zach smiled widely and hugged Corbyn again.

"Me either."