Alone time - Zorbyn

Type: fluff/argument
Warnings: shouting, arguing
Wc: 1248
Requested by: sketchingbesson

🧸✨ life is hard, but you wouldn't be going through it if you couldn't handle it

Third person

Zach recently felt like Corbyn wasn't making the time to be with him. He was always busy with his family or he was going into the studio. Zach was sick of it, he just wanted to be able to spend time with his boyfriend.

Zach walked downstairs and saw Corbyn on the couch, the other guys were all at the studio so Zach saw this as a perfect opportunity to spend time with his boyfriend.

He walked over to the couch and straddled Corbyn's lap, causing the older boy to look up at him.

"Hi Corby," Zach said happily.

"Hi," Corbyn replied, kissing Zach's cheek.

"Can we spend some time together? Go out for dinner or to a movie?"

"I can't bub, I'm spending time with my family tonight," Corbyn explained.

"B-But we haven't spent any time together for a few weeks, you're always with your family," Zach replied with a frown on his face.

"That's because they're my family Zach, I need to spend time with them," Corbyn said, growing more frustrated with the boy.

"But you also need to spend time with me," Zach mumbled. Corbyn moved Zach off of his lap before standing up.

"I'm so sick of you being so clingy all the time! I need to be able to hang out with my family without you being all pissy about it! I'm so done with always having to spend time with you," Corbyn shouted. Zach felt tears grow in his eyes, he hated when Corbyn shouted.

"I just want to spend time with you! You've been ignoring me," Zach argued.

"I have not been ignoring you! If it seems like it then maybe I was doing it on purpose, maybe I don't want to hang out with you!"

"Fine then, go have fun with your family and don't expect to come back to my arms wide open," Zach shouted before running upstairs. He ran into their bedroom and slammed the door shut, laying on the bed and sobbing into the pillow.

why did I think I could change his mind? Zach thought. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Zach let out all of his tears until he didn't have any left. He opened Disney+ on the tv and put on his comfort movie, Love, Simon.

After another hour or so, the bedroom door opened. He looked over and saw Jonah peek into the room.

"Hey, can I come in?" Jonah asked quietly.

"Yeah," Zach replied, his voice still congested from crying. He grabbed the remote and paused the movie as Jonah sat on the bed beside him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Don't give me that Zach, you have Love Simon on, you're wrapped up like a burrito, your voice is congested, and your eyes are red. What's wrong?" Jonah said, more strictly this time.