Getting caught - Jachary

Type: fluff, pure fluff Warnings: none

Warnings: none

🌈🧸 "Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are." – Harold S. Kushner

Third person

Jack and Zach have been in a private relationship for exactly 6 months, nobody knows about them, not even their parents or the guys in the band. They only act like a couple when they're alone.

Today is Zach and Jack's 6 month anniversary, December 1st. The band was on a break from shows, so they were all at their shared house for the holiday season.

The five guys sat on the couches, watching their favourite Christmas movie, 'Elf'. Jack and Zach sat together on one couch, while the others sat on the other couch. Zach yawned while watching.

"I'm going to head to bed," Zach said to the other guys. They all nodded as Zach got off of the couch and walked upstairs to the bedroom that he shares with Jack.

About 10 minutes after Zach went to bed Jack also decided to call it a night. He walked into the bedroom to see Zach sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for him. Jack walked over to Zach and sat next to him. He wrapped an arm around his waist and rubbed his side. Zach put his phone down and cuddled into Jack.

"Happy 6 months baby boy," Jack whispered softly.

"Happy 6 months," Zach replied. He shuffled around until he was straddling Jack's lap. The two boys looked into each other's eyes with small smiles planted on their faces. Jack gently rubbed up and down Zach's side, making the moment more intimate. Zach placed his arms around Jack's neck and gently rubbed the back of it, making the hairs stand up. Jack quickly broke eye contact and attached his lips to Zach's neck, gently planting kisses all over it. "If we get caught it's your fault," Zach whimpered.

"Shut up and kiss me," Jack mumbled, looking back into Zach's eyes. Zach giggled at Jack's comment before both of the boys leaned closer until their lips were pressed together.

The kiss was slow and passionate, both boys were smiling widely. They loved alone time, it's when they could be themselves.

The door opened and a shocked gasp was heard. Jack and Zach quickly pulled away and looked at the door, seeing a terrified and shocked Corbyn. His shock quickly turned into a very large smile.

"Did I just walk in on the REAL Jachary?" Corbyn asked excitedly. Zach cuddled his head into Jack's chest from embarrassment and awkwardness. Jack giggled and kissed his head.

"Yes you did," Jack answered. Corbyn squealed excitedly before running downstairs.

"Jachary's real bitches!" Corbyn shouted. Jack and Zach giggled when they heard that. But then they winced when they heard something shatter. "Um... somebody broke that."

"Oh bean," Jack mumbled. Zach giggled then laid down with Jack. They cuddled close to each other and smiled. "I love you so much Zach, I always will."

"I love you so much more Jacky, I will never stop."

Both boys smiled up at each other before sharing another passionate kiss.

A/N it's officially 24 days until Christmas! (If you celebrate) if you don't celebrate Christmas then what else do you celebrate? I want to get to know you guys :)