Dorm room - Jorbyn

Type: fluff Warnings: strong language

Type: fluff
Warnings: strong language

"Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind." – Eric Hoffer

Third person

  Corbyn walked into his dorm room, he shared it with a friend, Jonah. Jonah and Corbyn didn't know each other before collage, they were just paired to share a dorm and they became best friends.

Corbyn walked over to the two beds that were placed next to each other, Jonah was passed out on his bed. Corbyn smiled before laying down and pulling out his homework.

A few hours went by, it was now 11:00pm and Corbyn just finished his homework. He sighed in relief as he put away his papers and laptop. He was about to lay down when he heard Jonah say something in his sleep.

"Corbyn," Jonah mumbled.

"Yeah Jo?" Corbyn asked. He looked over at Jonah, just to find that he was still asleep. He listened and waited for Jonah to say it again. "Corbyn."

Corbyn walked over to Jonah's bed and gently shook him awake.

Jonah looked up at Corbyn with tired eyes and a small smile. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What's up bean?" Jonah asked.

"You uh, you said my name in your sleep," Corbyn said quietly. Jonah blushed a crimson red and looked down.

"I-I did?" Jonah stumbled over his words.

"Yeah," Corbyn said awkwardly. Jonah looked up at Corbyn and Corbyn looked back at him.

"Fuck," Jonah mumbled, "I'm going to regret this."

Jonah quickly leaned forward and pressed his lips against Corbyn's. Corbyn was shocked at first, but then he slowly melted into the kiss. Jonah pulled Corbyn's waist closer, causing him to smile.

The pair slowly pulled away from the kiss with smiles spread across their faces. Jonah gently kissed Corbyn's forehead.

"Wow," Corbyn mumbled. Jonah giggled.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jonah asked softly.

"Of course," Corbyn answered. Jonah smiled and pecked Corbyn's lips again.

"Ready for bed?"

"Yeah, I've been doing homework all night."

Jonah laid down and patted the spot beside him. Corbyn laid down and cuddled into Jonah, smiling from the warmth. Jonah wrapped his arms around Corbyn and kissed his forehead.

"Go to sleep angel," Jonah whispered. Corbyn nodded.

"Good night Jojo."

"Good night Corbs."

Both boys smiled before falling into a peaceful sleep together.