Achy night - Jorbyn

Type: fluff
Warnings: none
Wc: 393
Requested by: above

🧸✨ your outfit looks so good on you today!!

Third person

Corbyn woke up to the feeling of his nose being blocked and his throat hurting horribly. He sat up to try to breath properly but all that did was make his vision blurry and his head spin. He reached for his water bottle and took a few large sips to try to sooth his throat, but that didn't work either.

Jonah, Corbyn's boyfriend, woke up to the noises and motions of Corbyn.

"Baby?" Jonah mumbled. He wiped his eyes before turning on the lamp and sitting up. Corbyn looked over at him, which made Jonah frown. His eyes were bloodshot and had huge bags under them, his nose was red and his cheeks were flushed. "Oh bub," Jonah said softly. "Let me get you some medicine, stay here."

Jonah got off of the bed and went to the bathroom. He grabbed some NyQuil to help Corbyn fall asleep and to sooth his symptoms.

He brought the medicine over to Corbyn and filled the cap to the correct line before giving it to him. Corbyn swallowed the medicine then took a big sip of water to help it down. Jonah brought the medicine back to the bathroom and rinsed out the lid before putting it away. He walked back into the bedroom and sat behind Corbyn, letting him rest against his chest.

"I don't want to be sick Jo," Corbyn whined.

"I know my love, I know. Hopefully you'll feel better in a few days," Jonah replied. He gently massaged Corbyn's shoulders and placed soft kisses on the back of his neck. "I love you Corbs."

"I love you too Jobear."

"Let's lay down, that way you can try to sleep," Jonah suggested. Corbyn just nodded because it hurt too much to talk. Jonah moved from behind Corbyn and helped him lay down under the bedsheets. He then laid down beside him. Corbyn laid his head on Jonah's chest and let out a small sigh.

After many long minutes of trying to sleep, Corbyn still couldn't.

"Jo, I can't sleep," Corbyn mumbled.

"Do you want to watch Netflix?"

"Sure."

Jonah grabbed the tv remote and turned on Corbyn's favourite movie.

Many back rubs, forehead kisses, and short conversations later, Corbyn had fallen asleep. Jonah turned the tv off and kissed Corbyn's forehead.

"Good night sweetheart, I love you."

•••
Sorry for being so inactive in this book, I've been focusing on Amnesia a lot