New beginnings - All

Type: fluff
Warnings: mentions of bullying, name calling, and body shaming
wc: 2827
Requested by: YurpDurp452b

🧸✨ Confidence looks good on you

Third person

Jack walked into his new school with a smile. He flattened out his skirt and tugged on the sleeves of his crewneck before he began walking through the halls to try to find his locker.

He eventually made it to his locker, it had the number 216 in fancy numbers on the top. He put all of his things into it then used his lock that he brought to close it up. He looked at his class schedule and saw that he had art first. He saw two girls at a locker nearby so he thought he would ask them.

"Um hi, excuse me? I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me where room 108 is," Jack said as he approached the girls.

"Oh hi! I'm Christina and this is Gabbie," the girl with dark hair said.

"I'm Jack," Jack said shyly.

"You can just follow me, I'm also in that class," Christina said kindly.

"Okay," Jack agreed. He then began following the girl through hallways.

"So, why did you move here?" Christina questioned.

"Um, long story," Jack answered awkwardly. The real reason was as soon as he came out as gay he was bullied really badly, then his parents split up so he moved with his mom to a new town.

"Okay, you can tell me later then," Christina said happily, clearly oblivious to the uncomfortable boy. They eventually made it to a room and walked in. The teacher immediately greeted Jack.

"Hi! You must be Jack!" She said happily.

"Uh yeah, that's me," Jack replied.

"I see you've already met Christina, would you like to sit with her?"

"Sure."

"Okay, you can just sit beside her then. If you need anything just let me know."

"Okay, thank you," Jack said then followed Christina to their chairs. They sat down and Jack fiddled with his fingers while he waited for class to start.

After a few more minutes, a group of four guys walked in. Jack stared at them as they talked amongst each other and went to their seats.

"Who are they?" Jack asked Christina.

"The four biggest jocks in the school. Zach Herron, Daniel Seavey, Corbyn Besson, and Jonah Marais," Christina said. "Everyone is scared of them, they don't really have a soft side. And they're all in a poly relationship so if anyone talks shit about one, the other three are there to back him up."

"Why are jocks in art class?"

"Art is an easy 90 to keep their grades up for football," Christina answered. Jack just nodded then began to pay attention to the teacher as she began talking.

•lunch•

Jack saw Gabbie and Christina sitting together at a table so he slowly walked over to them.